EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2041

waitra писал(а) >>

Who and when, what is the source? - In your last post up to 1.330

Greece seems to have been forgotten about (
And the pound does not care about the news, it is in no hurry to go down

it was the rise of the first pullback now is the correction to 1.3260 and again the rise of the third wave ...

Goje писал(а) >>

>>The C wave is well on impulse

In principle it is possible to decompose to momentum, even by Neely, with extensions. I'm going to try it myself now. So it is not the E-wave of the triangle, or it is the c-wave of a larger triangle wave.

АФИНЫ, 23 апреля. /Dow Jones/. Правительство Греции, как ожидается, сегодня официально объявит о том, что оно нуждается в финансовой поддержке в рамках совместной программы кредитования, которую подготовили ЕС и Международный валютный фонд. Об этом в пятницу сообщил представитель правительства. Премьер-министр страны Йоргос Папандреу, как ожидается, объявит об этом решении в ходе телевизионного обращения примерно в 11.00 по Гринвичу, сказал источник.

Quote from the newswire, wonder what the reaction will be to the statement.

waitra писал(а) >>
Newswire quote, wonder what the reaction will be to the statement.

Well what's the deal with the pound enlightening small !!!!

Goje писал(а) >>

>>The C wave is well on impulse

Well, there you have it marked out. It does look very much like an impulse. Either that or a double zigzag is coming up. Anyway, something is still unclear with this triangle. The variant Exi is more frightening (I'm in the sky).
I do not like the breakdown of the AC line very much. We will read more about triangles.

Alexan >>:

Wave [c] looks more like a zigzag,
Check your personal profile.

Hi there! I'm off-topic. Can you give me a hint? When testing an EA in the tester window, everything about visualisation has disappeared. I mean I want to add speed, but there is no scale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please tell me if this happened to someone. Or maybe I don't understand. Thanks in advance!

Alexan >>:

Maybe so.

Goje писал(а) >>

Wave [c] looks more like a zigzag,
>> check out the private line.

I've had a look at Ignatov's picture. There are a lot of doubts. But according to my marking too. The blue wave [c] of (c) does not look like a zigzag. I.e. such variant with an elongated A is not excluded, but I think the impulse can be found in a smaller value. Do you have your variant? It would be interesting to have a look. I can't figure out the cross yet.

Alexan >>:

У тебя есть свой вариант? Было б интересно поглядеть. Не могу разгадать пока кросс.

which wave is of interest to me