EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2036

OlegTs >>:
волновики, отзовитесь!!!
подтвердит кто мое предположение о падении gbpusd пунктов этак на 500, а gbpjpy даже не рискну предположить куда?

Yes about the pound yupia already wrote that I'm afraid to guess where. Presumably 134. But immediately I think 5 on H4 should reach 145, if strength is enough.

On the subject of triangles and the 'rarity' of their appearance. Here is the pound M15. Supposedly the 3rd wave down has started. The first one is laid out in the picture. The second one is supposedly finished as a flat. Or another option is that only the first wave of correction is completed and a couple more are drawn and only then downwards. The price will show today

Alexan писал(а) >>

Forte, something about the forecast didn't come true this time. Did you close the bai or did you roll over? For some reason I'm sure the eu will go up too. Have your targets changed?
Somebody is persistently dumping the euro despite the analysis. They don't give a shit.

on the daily chart I noticed the asymmetry of the shoulders...so, to go to 1.3170 and then to the second wave of the subsequent move down, and one more thing, which is very typical for the correction waves, is a strict move between two three levels - after that the downfall as you see it from 205 to 161 - hence the subsequent move will be directed downward after a small correction on the D1...

OlegTs писал(а) >>
Wavesmen, speak up!!!
Will anyone confirm my assumption of gbpusd falling about 500 pips, and gbpjpy not even dare to guess where?

Oleg, I think the pound should not fail badly, according to my calculations, it is not my same triangle, which I drew earlier (by the way, its E-wave target is already above 1.61). Most likely, 1.4950 is the target of the third wave (if it will be the third wave, of course). Fui is also salting everything. I hope it is right. But it's early :(

Forte, thank you! So all the same, judging by the picture, do you expect a short term upside? To the area of 3530?

Feeling a lot of free days (or deaths) missed due to work.
Opened a buy at 3225. 300 pips in 3 days - this is surely a pullback :) Target is 45-50 pips, then we will see.

Bocman >>:

OlegTs Если не сложно и не жалко могбы индючка этого подкинутьи настройки к нему,

posted N -number of pages ago, about two weeks ago, look it up, I don't have the time...

Alex_Xv >>:
Всем доброго времени суток. Проснулся и поставил sell до 3100.

I woke up too and sold to 3100. i think america will work out that level today))))

Sasha and Lesha, thank you, we'll be salting...

If we pass 3206... we'll see 31... there's an upside-down flag)))