EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2010

Euro pound first Dragon target 0.8812 taken with a margin. Forecast a few pages back with a picture.

With your permission, I've done a little "messing around" with the hourly schedule. And some "reasoning" as well. Well... I think that this time, too, we will be "fooled" by another "breakdown" of some median. I said it all in the sketch. Believe it or not.

recalling the forecast for the yen, so far everything is on track...

oleniknik >>:

для нас всех та что у каждого на терминале ... а потом та что появится ... а пока это просто движения которые мы использовать не можем .... сидим ждем и мечтаем о гамаке на пальме над кристально чистом и приятно теплом море .... ты лежишь в гамаке и потягиваешь свой любимый напиток.... ой ... чой это я ....

Hi all. There are dreams and there are goals, just don't confuse one with the other.))) I stand by my opinion 1.29-1.30, for the impatient - not one candle on M5.)))

strangerr писал(а) >>

Hi all. There are dreams and there are goals, just don't confuse one with the other.))) I stand by my opinion 1.29-1.30, for the impatient - not one candle on M5.)))

Look at the personal

That's the picture I have of the days. I am of course looking all the way north, but to the north that volcano messed up the whole picture over the weekend.

Bocman писал(а) >>

Roughly agree with the relative level of the Murray target is both H1 and on H41 3427 at least in my belief tomorrow we will touch it and bounce back not for long

As expected the targets for today are done now I think for now upwards not higher than 1 3488 and then to the South

Here's what Wolfe shows

61.8 will be a 100% retracement if no one gets in the way))))

This could be the case... Europeans start flying, we go north, but as soon as they declare a volcano loss, we go south again ))))