EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1928

Alexan, you shouldn't have wanted to settle the caddy.

IvGeniy >>:
У кого как день закрывается, ну и неделя? По моим закорлючкам 1.3430-40. Возможно ниже, но наврядли. Хотел бы услышать Галину, она специализируется на таких вещах. Слушаем мнения, принимаем ставки :)

the following further developments are possible:

The pair failed to test the low of 1.3265, but the recovery overall has not changed the overall downtrend, even though it is likely to continue in the short term. In this case, its target may be the area of 1.3500, where a reversal of the trend down and a new attempt to test and overcome the low 1.3265 is likely. At the same time, the resistance of 1.3590 may be tested, and in case the price is above 1.3600, further growth may occur towards the key resistance at 1.3820. There is also a slight chance of immediate resumption of decline and testing the low of 1.3265, but even in case of its overcoming, the decline towards 1.3000 looks very difficult.

w2m >>:

возможны следующие варианты дальнейшего развития ситуации:

Пара не смогла протестировать минимум 1.3265, однако восстановление в целом не изменило общей нисходящей тенденции, несмотря на то, что в краткосрочном плане оно, скорее всего, продолжится. При этом его целью может стать район отметки 1.3500, откуда вероятен разворот тренда вниз и новая попытка протестировать и преодолеть минимум 1.3265. В то же время, не исключено и тестирование сопротивления 1.3590, а в случае закрепления цены выше отметки 1.3600 – дальнейший рост в направлении ключевого сопротивления 1.3820. Также существует небольшая вероятность немедленного возобновления снижения и тестирования минимума 1.3265, однако даже в случае его преодоления снижение в направлении отметки 1.3000 выглядит весьма затруднительным.

So if we don't go up, we go down. Does it say which way to open trades?)))

strangerr писал(а) >>
Alexan, you shouldn't have wanted to settle the Cayenne.

I did. Only it didn't work out... I guess I got bored with the market. Not a good week in general.

Alexan >>:

Я селлил. Только как-то всё неудачно... Видимо притомил меня рынок. Неудачная неделя в общем.

Yeah I haven't had a week like this in a long time either, now if I close my selves it's only about +3% for this week(((.

strangerr писал(а) >>

Yeah I haven't had a week like this in a long time either, now if I close my selves it's only about +3% for this week.(((

No bank will give 3% in a week :-)))))

AlexSTAL >>:

Ни один банк не даст 3% в неделю :-)))))

That's true, but it's still unpleasant.

AlexSTAL >>:

Ни один банк не даст 3% в неделю :-)))))

But the nerves are fine:-)))

strangerr писал(а) >>

Yeah I haven't had a week like this in a long time either, now if I close my selves it's only about +3% for this week.(((

I used to have 1500 pips a week. And a 4 times increase in depo since January. After almost losing... But now it's the opposite... I'm out of luck :(
Not always luck is on our side. The main thing is that it comes at least once in a while.

If we roll back 40pts in 2 hours, I'll close today at zero.