EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1904

Alexan >>:

Это к Гале тогда.

Yes, the target there is 1700pp, but it also takes time...))

How about this: on 15 min a wolf is formed with t5 around 1.3397. In this case, the one-hour wolf will work out and the wolves are fed and the sheep intact)

fasklo >>:

Сейчас Вы нам все раскажите и мы тоже станем профи или вы так просто на вид всех поставить решили

What does "the view" have to do with it? You expressed an opinion.... I have expressed an opinion on the same pair.

basoon писал(а) >>

I'm sure I know Russian at least 3+. I have guys on this forum .... who don't know it very well. That's not the main thing. They are not deliberately "mutilating" it. What if this user was born and educated in Africa... And learned Russian on his own? Why offend him with your "enlightenment"? Maybe this is where he is perfecting his knowledge of our language. We are Slavs. We can forgive in silence, my friend. Respectfully.

We do not offend anyone. If I am dumb in the market and ask for advice or I am corrected and told that the price goes in the wrong direction, do they offend me too? Or do they draw a picture that is smarter than I am (I mean pictures) - do they also offend me with their literacy? I do not agree. I am learning. And I am grateful for the knowledge. If someone is improving their knowledge (of the language in particular), then by correcting, we are helping. If a person writes USH forty times in a row, I think we can tell him that in a word of TWO letters you can avoid making TWO mistakes. Am I wrong? Yes, we are Slavs, but I am not boasting about it. I just love my language and I do not want it to be mutilated. And if someone is more literate in it, especially if it is your native language, I will be glad. :)))
I hope the subject is closed :)))
Galchonok, we love you! Chezno!
I also love people with a sense of humour, even if they are illiterate :))))))

I missed something.

My beliefs on the eurik are to rise to 1.3370(80)...see no more.... and to descend further....

fasklo писал(а) >>

>> I missed something.

Missed everything :))) The majors are going to turn around now... probably... if they want to :))) I personally start to sell the yen crosses. Then the Majors.

Sellimit cable 1.5780. Who's with me?

5780 is the cable. In layman's terms, it's a pound sterling.

Pardon me, pardon me, pardon me... 1,5280!!!

1.5780 - what is the quote?
and i mean when will those numbers be there?

Ah, that's different :-)
I'm in!

Darova zema! Ya 1.52915 sel 15 minut nazad otkryl!
Alexan >>:

Не, это я перегрелся.... 1,5280 конечно... Как грится с кем поведешься :))) Апшипса яяяяя
Ниче што я паанглисски?