EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1841

Alexan >>:

Михо... НЕ с глаголами пишется раздельно.... 4-й класс средней школы.

10 years on the internet doesn't compare to 4k in high school... I can't use Word anymore)

mixo_lexus писал(а) >>

10 years on the internet doesn't compare to 4k in high school... I can't use Word anymore.)

>>Yeah, that's right.... It's corrupting the internet, for crying out loud.

odiseif, look at the eurocannada, if you're so keen to get in. There could be a huge ruckus... If you can make it for the long term.

Alexan >>:

Эт точно.... Разлагает интернет пипец.

odiseif, погляди на евроканаду, раз так хочется залезть.Там грандиозный шухер может наметиться... Если на долгосрок потянешь.

9830 on the Canadian at least.
That's the way it will go down the crawl, as will the EURA AUSTRALIAN.

Galina >>:

9830 по канадцу как минимум.
Так и будет вниз полсти, так же как и ЕВРА АВСТРАЛИЕЦ.

Yes ... and I think the pairs in relation to the Canadian will go down even a bit .... look tempting ... and they are not moving in the opposite direction ... everyone is waiting but no one knows what exactly they are waiting for)))

Alexan, what is the news on the Americans today?

18:00USAMarchISM Non-Manufacturing PMI - ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI54.253.0
18:00USAMarchChange in Pending Home Sales m/m-0.6%-7.6%
the rest are having a holiday

Alex_Xv >>:
Alexan, какие сегодня новости по американцам?

Four hours later.

AUDJPY drew 5 wolf waves the other day. If they are not false, a fall will follow, with targets somewhere around ~67. Is there any timing involved in the theory of the wolf waves ?

maybe that's the way we'll go

AK_ >>:
AUDJPY нарисовал 5 волн вульфа на днях. Если они не ложные, то последует падение, цели которого где-то ~67. Есть какая-нибудь привязка ко времени в теории волн вульфа ?

a. a picture can