EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1834

I want to see what's going on...

forte928 >>:

выложите чистый график по евре у кого сейчас работает ДЦ у меня пока нет..Хочу посмотреть что твориться..

We are on the website looking at quotes.
As I understand it, no one has krafikovs with fluctuations.
I posted above, on the last page, a diagram of what the eurik did, it is an exact copy of the chart :)
After that it went another 1.3502, then went up to 1.3520, now 1.3495.

Galina писал(а) >>

We are on the website looking at quotes.
As I understand it, no one has krafiks with fluctuations.
I posted above, on the last page, a diagram of what the eurik did, it is an exact copy of the chart :)
After that it went further to 1.3502, then went up to 1.3520, now 1.3495.

Greetings! 1.3494 has been running for about forty minutes now.

forte928 >>:

У нас с тобо разница в 20п начиная со второй волны и при этом четвертую тыв добаврк занизил до 40п

I understand about the waves.

Forte, how do you smooth the mtf data? I've found a couple of methods, I haven't got round to assembling them into one indicator for my idea. I think whether it's worth it, the steps will be more natural, if the indicator has already formed, what's the point of smoothing it, the oscillators or wipers have already twisted the price, which leads to a lag....

forte928 >>:

выложите чистый график по евре у кого сейчас работает ДЦ у меня пока нет..Хочу посмотреть что твориться..

http://www.fxstreet.net/technical/currencies-glance/pair.aspx?id=eur/usd here live quotes ...

Now looking at 1.3503, price was going from 1.3487 to 1.3541 - that's on oande and fxstreet showed a range of 1.3491 -1.3531

difference at the bottom 5 pips,at the top 10.... the truth is out there somewhere...

and on that dc the price opened at 3494

If we break the channel, we go up, if we don't break it, we go down... The MACD is of course alarming...

Yeah, the gap in the
Pound dollar is not happy, especially with the old sell-off hanging around