EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1804

antoniofx >>:
шорты - значит продажи
лонги - покупки
юг - рост доллара (у данной пары)
север - рост евры

thank you very much for the clarification)

The news on the states is just disgusting and for example this climax, believe me, THIS IS HOW NEGATIFIED !!!!

RekkeR писал(а) >>

The news on the states is just disgusting and for example this climax, believe me, THIS IS HOW NEGATIFF !!!!

And you're a HUMORIC POSA aaaa.... :)))))
NaViCa ....
:)))
(Borat Sagdiyev)

/me has been waiting since yesterday morning for a downward correction on the hourly ...yo...boohoo ... better put a robot... optimized and on the payroll... to open a trial there....

Here's a hell of a pound and why did I get into selling it ? :-(

RekkeR >>:

Новости по штатам просто отвратительные и например эта кульминация, поверте мне, ЭТО ОЙ КАКОЙ НЕXАТИФФ !!!!

The designers have gone crazy... 21st century, yo...

I beg your pardon!! It is not easy for me to learn this remedy and moreover I have no one to talk to in person to show me on the fingers (I get it better this way). I'm trying to build my TS but I have to use those on the Internet, I just can't get any results.
Please advise or at least give me a hint where I went wrong, because according to the Fibo level the price started to push from 38,2 plus divergence and a strong level of 1.3500. For all intents and purposes I thought this move was a correction and a successful entry into shorts.
Where was I supposed to see a minilong? Poke your nose in, please!!!!!

RekkeR >>:

Новости по штатам просто отвратительные и например эта кульминация, поверте мне, ЭТО ОЙ КАКОЙ НЕXАТИФФ !!!!

Why do they always put some sullen face on the notes, like it's serious.
Here's one: handsome and to the point.

SVEC писал(а) >>

I'm sorry! Learning this system is not easy for me, I have no one to talk to in person to show me the system on my fingers (it works better that way for me). I'm trying to build my TS but I have to use those on the Internet, I just can't get any results.
Please advise or at least give me a hint where I went wrong, because according to the Fibo level the price started to push from 38,2 plus divergence and a strong level of 1.3500. For all intents and purposes I thought this move was a correction and a successful entry into shorts.
Where was I supposed to see a minilong? Poke your nose in, please!!!!!

i don't understand, you see that the price moved to 38.2 and the level of 3500 (maybe a pullback) and guessed that the price would not go down immediately, and would go towards your trend line up. divergence may be as double or triple, i do not pay attention to it. and the indicator is above zero. such shorts do not roll.
I started with 5 minutes, not H4 and now I've reached only 15 min. I've been doing it for 1.5 years.

SVEC >>:

Прошу прощения!! мне учеба данному ремислу дается не легко и темболее в живую не скем пообщаться что бы на пальцах показали (до меня так лучше доходит). Поэтому прозьба сильно не пинать, я только пытаюсь строить ТС и пока все без результатно, приходится пользоваться теми что в инете нахожу.
Подскажите пожалуйста, или хотя бы намекнити, где я ошибся заселившись ведь по фибо уровню цена начала толкаться от 38,2 плюс дивергенция и сильный уровень 1,3500. По всем признакам я посчитал это движение коррекцией и удачным входом в шорты.
Где я должен был увидеть минилонг? Ткнити носом пожалуйста!!!!!

At Fibo levels price often moves, sometimes for a long time. If you look at the trend line, it is better to draw it below the price on the candlestick bodies when moving upwards, then its penetration will be one of the signs of change in direction, while upwards, in this case, it is useless.