EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1802

bariga >>:

О чем она нам говорит? На пол шестого усе?

The picture tells you that those two dudes have already told the evening's tale and it's time for bed.))

strangerr >>:

Картинка говорит о том, что те два чувака вечернюю сказку уже рассказали и пора спать.)))

good night)

bariga писал(а) >>
What an interesting story they tell

We don't give a fuck.

strangerr >>:

Картинка говорит о том, что те два чувака вечернюю сказку уже рассказали и пора спать.)))

Y I'm waiting for a downward correction on the hourly )))))))))))))))) in the morning

I'm looking for a script that will expand the chart... so it won't go from left to right... but from right to left...

:) why? If just for fun, then reverse the screen display (what kind of drive?).

It can also be upside down:)))

IvGeniy >>:
:) зачем? Если просто так, так разверни отображение экрана на оборот (какая видуха?).

The left graph window should go from right to left ... and the right graph window from left to right ...

How do you look at going to 3510 and then flying already? Could this be an option?

ValNart писал(а) >>

Good hunting to all !
Galina will we wait for the Mega-Hipo markings from your buddy ? Or has he already been, so to speak, tet a tet ?
For the newcomers : start reading from about 500 pages ago, or better from the beginning, there's a lot to learn there,
that you can "save as..."
p.s.
And the rubbish, of course, can be deleted, it will be more compact.
I'll erase mine on Sunday ...
P.P.C.
It doesn't apply to the ladies ....

My friends !!!
The marking will be as promised !!!!
But if you reread it carefully, it won't be until next week.
The marking is for the long term, so intraday, sorry.
And I`m telling you right away, this is not my marking.
This is my friend, he says only true predictions, so he promised me that I will put it out not earlier than Monday.
Because this week, in his words, everything will be decided.
SO PLEASE BE PATIENT AND EVERYTHING WILL HAPPEN!