EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1764

olivero писал(а) >>
About the turkeys.
Posted strangerr the other day

I decided to try it with small lot. Bought where recommended, put stops - recommended. And the awl touched.....
Anyway, I'm in for the weekend.

Can I get a link to the indicator? - to try it out :-)

waitra >>:

А можно ссылочку на индюк? - потестить :-)

Stranger's turkey has posted, if he doesn't mind - catch it

Files:
1_2_1.rar  59 kb

gip >>:

У них всего две проблемы с исполнением - ночью типа на рынке нет контрагентов и не кому купить-продать, а днем типа слишком много контрагентов и сервер не справляется.

Their wallets are overloaded.........

syan писал(а) >>

Closed eur +55p, aud hold for a bit. After the Euro bounce, I look to open a sell again

I will probably go to sell in half an hour or an hour... I will see... maybe I will just pips with sells
aud won't stop...
i wonder if waitra is as beautiful in real life as she is on the avatar...

syan писал(а) >>
I wonder if waitra is as beautiful in real life as she is on the avatar...

Even better in real life :-)

olivero писал(а) >>

Stranger's turkey has posted, if he doesn't mind - catch it.

>>Thank you.)

waitra писал(а) >>

Even better in real life :-)

is that you?

syan, yes, but the links are off-topic, please don't post them here

TORONTO, March 31. /Dow Jones/. The U.S. dollar fell further against most major currencies early on Wednesday in the New York session after ADP private sector jobs data came in much worse than forecast.

The euro/dollar pair continued to rise, breaking through the 1.3500 level and reaching a session high of 1.3518 on EBS following the release of Automatic Data Processing Inc /ADP/ and Macroeconomic Advisers data, which showed that the U.S. private sector jobs declined by 23,000 in March.

US private sector jobs were forecast to rise by around 50,000 in March.

"There was a lot of good news shaping expectations that it /data/ would be positive, but it still turned out to be negative," said Camille Sutton, currency strategist-analyst at Scotia Capital in Toronto.

"It just continued the dollar's downtrend that was already in place before the data release," she said.

waitra писал(а) >>

Yes, but the links are off-topic, so please don't post them here.

Picture not nice behavior - when you hover your cursor turns from a beautiful girl to angry dragon :))) Well it certainly can be fixed :) Tried to turn the pyramid in the opposite direction - doesn't want to :)