EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1761

Do the states have good news today?

lexxora писал(а) >>

It feels like they're following me, collecting my betting and then moving on.

Who are the betting? >> I know about betting, I don't know about betting :))))
I sent you a book, read it :)

exi, as broker to broker, tell me - what pair has a 90% entry? :)))) I want to hit the bull's-eye!

mixo_lexus писал(а) >>

I would like to add the factor "Crowd Psychology" goes from the opposite when the whole crowd goes against the crowd knowing that the crowd will go exactly there do a reverse... and then the crowd that goes against the crowd turns out to be the crowd against which to go....

+sto.

And about the news.... it's still early. The first news is at 16-30 MSC.

Maybe someone has already noted, but just saw that tonight pushed back from the 61.8 Fibo of the global up trend of October 2008...

mixo_lexus >>:

Хочу добавить фактор "Психология толпы" идёт от обратного когда вся толпа идёт против толпы зная что толпа пойдёт именно туда делают реверс.. и потом толпа которая идёт против толпы оказывается опять же толпой протиф которой нужно идти....

Then they don't always use this method.
Sometimes they let everyone go for a ride or climb a slide. But then there is still one king of the mountain and it's them. (

lexxora >>:

Тогда они не всегда пользуются этим методом.
Иногда всем дают прокатится или залесть на горку. Но потом все равно остается один царь горы и это они. (

What is a nano bill?

The pound may have a nice ride down to the bottom of the last "tooth" rally, I'm goving the seals ) see what kind of reaction there will be to the US jobs news

everyone lurks

Alexan писал(а) >>

Who are the betting? I know about peting, I don't know about betting :))))
I sent you a book, read it :)

exi, as broker to broker, tell me - what pair has a 90% entry? :)))) To hit the bull's-eye!

Oh, if only there were... (>> I'm dreaming.)
There is 1 though, but it's on stocks. If the opening was below the previous day's low and the market rises to the previous day's close - buy and hold until the close. There is an 81% probability.
But even here there are a lot of BUTs. For example, if the opening is very low and a breakdown of the previous day's close = full movement of the securities, there is no sense to buy. And it happens very rarely.

I have noticed that the more accurate is my signal - the less often it appears.

Nano account is very small :) 10 to the power of -9.

The news on america is the worst ever,
15:15USDADP Non-Farm Employment Change-23K40K-20K