EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1760

I sit through a proxy in saudi arabia and that's why deposit won't let me download it, I wish they would put it on yandex people!

lexxora писал(а) >>
I sit through a proxy in saudi arabia and that's why depozit won't let me download it, I wish they would put it on yandex people!

Can't you change proxy to some European-Russian one? :)))
If you can't, drop me a line and I'll do it :)

We have some very interesting news coming out today :

16:15 USA Mar ADP Employment Change +40 000 -20 000

Could be a very interesting picture coming out....
I think this will be the climax.

At 15.30 and 1n, there is already a good upward movement looming.

IvGeniy >>:
На 15,30 и 1н уже намечается хорошое движение вверх.

On the sentinel, if it doesn't go up, it will make a nice "head and shoulders" pattern

olivero писал(а) >>

On the sentinel, if it doesn't go up, it will make a nice "head and shoulders"

Yes, but some crooked shoulders she has :)))) Like an intellectual jock :)

Can I also predict that in (1-3) hours it will be higher or lower than the current one?
Because yesterday 16.26 from time (+3 moscow) opened a buy for 3 hours.

Walked, walked the price, and when it closed, it went once for the same price and then went further away.

And so three times.
It feels like they are watching me, collecting my betting and then going further.

Alexan >>:

Да, но какие-то кривые у нее плечи :))) Как у качка-интеллектуала :)

Agreed. Note on the 4 o'clock - inverted "head and shoulders"

Situation....

lexxora писал(а) >>
Is it possible to predict more like this, which in (1-3) hours will be higher or lower than the current one?
Because yesterday 16.26 from time (+3 moscow) opened a buy for 3 hours.

Walked, walked the price, and when it closed, it went once for the same price and then went further away.

And so three times.
It felt like they were watching me, collecting my betting and then going further.

And so it is. I want to say that traders' orders are constantly piling up in one place and everyone is losing at the same time. Everyone thinks their system is different, but in fact it's the same entry and exit points. I am telling you as a broker :)

exi >>:

А так и есть... хочу сказать, что ордера трейдеров постоянно копятся в одном месте и все теряют одновременно. Все думают что их система отличается от других, а по факту одни те же места для входов и выходов. Я как брокер вам говорю :)

I would like to add a factor "Crowd psychology" goes from the opposite when the whole crowd goes against the crowd knowing that the crowd will go there do a reverse... and then the crowd that goes against the crowd turns out to be the crowd against which to go....