EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1750

oleniknik >>:
хорош уже... спор не по теме...

Everything on the euro today, it has stopped.

strangerr >>:

По евро сегодня все, остановилось.

In Yumis, a new candle will start to form from 1am, so we will continue to fall then.

It seems to have stopped... I don't know exactly where ... 4H has turned down but is still in the buy zone... and on the 1H and on the smaller ones everything has already worked out and is turning up...
I closed the sells at 68 p + 35 p on the upside ... I'll see what happens next ... If I see confirmation of purchases I will buy (set up to buy)
I changed the indicator again ... to avoid early entry and exit .... I'll try to work with it tomorrow

No hurry to put the euro to bed.... The eurik will rise to 1.3450... Soon...

RQ_ >>:

Не торопитесь евро спать укладывать... Еврик поднимется до 1.3450.. Скоро...

if it starts to rise ... it could go as high as 1.3500 ... I don't have any resistance to this level... and now we are stomping on support .... if we pass it, we may go down to 1.3300 - 1.3330... I'm out of the way...

Galina >>:

Локально совсем если...
ДОЛЛАР ЙЕНА, не уверена, что она туда дотянет... но все таки...
91.78 Хватит вам, что бы без убытка выскочить ????
Я знаю, вывроди как небольшие откаты ловите, на этот раз видать не прокатило....
но по идеи наверное не сильно высоко от цены входа рынок ушол ????

thanks .... I'm also waiting at least 91.80 to get out with a small deficit ...... by the way I read about large margins ...I got 40% of my deposit and uncle Kolya, uncle Soros dreams because of one small mistake .... so you better like Strenger ...10% of deposit maximum and everything will be fine...

finished .... if we go down, the target is probably 1.3245 - 1.3270... that's about it... but that's if there's no reversal here...

let the fifth one work out, and then you can go up

odiseif >>:

спасибо ....я тоже жду хотябы 91,80 чтобы выйти с с маленким минусом ......кстати читал по поводу большого размера маржы ...вот я шя залез на 40 %от депо и дядя коля,и дядя Сорос снитса блин из зза одной маленькой ошибки ....так что всетаки лучше как Стренжер ...10 % максимум от депо и все будет в ажуре ..

my targets are 93.20 to 93.30

This is what my future indicator for tomorrow shows. ))) 92% probability