EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1694

So... ???
WHAT DO YOU THINK NOW?
I honestly... I wasn't expecting such an opening...
It's a little brisk for a weekend....
On the other hand, it's on resistance, I gave a picture above.
If it breaks through 1.35 upwards, probably shorts to 1.2950 will be forgotten for a long time....
It's the end of the month, though.
Three days to the close of the monthly candle.
If the dodge is.... nnnnn...yeah....
A reversal in MONTHS WILL BE DRAWNED!!!

FORTE AW !!!
It turns out like your markup you gave on pp. 1682-1683....
If it worked at the weekend, it's possible that the euro had already gone to 1.3350
And had time to go to your target at 1.3480 as well.
NOW IF THIS IS CORRECT.... it's going straight to 1.30...
But that's if 1.35 upwards is not taken off, then this prediction is cancelled for me...

So the euro !!!

Well SUCK...! !!!

oleniknik >>:

Я посмотрел по своим ссылка... там тоже ... даже на одном пишут 1.3488 .... нихр...на себе ....

AGA !!!
I already have 1.3494 last price !!!!
CROWD !!!

Galina >>:

АГА !!!
У меня уже 1.3494 последняя цена !!!!
КРУТО !!!

this is just the upper limit of the blue channel according to my constructions .... let's see ....

forte928 >>:

если формируються две волны - то на основании пересечения продолжения хода этих двух волн и формируется точка достижения пятой волны..
вот пример расчета полуавтоматизированой системы для вульфа писал в прошлом году..
красная и синяя линия показывают уровень 4% от предполагаемого хода цены это по сути тот участок в котором цена возможно совершит разворот по предваритеольному прогнозу практически так и есть..

А вот ситуация которая уже произошла..

I see. Just on this page https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120287/page1691 you posted a picture, I understood that it was the intersection of the lines continuing waves 4 and 2, so is this the target for the 6th point? There is a 5th already formed

Could you please draw a picture of where you measured this channel, I wanted to ask you last time....
I totally forgot.
About the eureka...
look at the history, she hasn't had a tear like that in a while...
By the way, it doesn't have to close the gap at all.

Fuck... What's so scary???? my heart almost went to my balls >:-( Eurobucks 1.3391 - it's ok, let's go down....

cr0ss >>:
епт... и чЁ стремать так??? сцуко чуть сердце в яйца не ушло >:-( евробакс 1.3391 - все ок падаем....

WHERE???
I've got your link going up like a madwoman !!!
Do me a favor and show me, I'm replaying the whole picture myself... Fucking hell !!!

Galina >>:

ДА ГДЕ ???
У меня по ссылке ваше че то прет наверх как угорелая !!!
Будь другом покажи, я сама тут уже все картину переигрываю... мать перемать !!!

no Galya I have three sites from 1.3479 to 1.3493 .... That's right... where after the opening ? xtona...

forte928 писал(а) >>

if two waves are forming, then...
Pretty much...

And here's a situation that's already happened.

Let's let Forte be the pioneer leader with me.

>> pick a dealer.

>> http://www.marathonbet.com/total/total_multi.php
http://slavya.ru/delo/dollar.htm

I'm gonna kick your ass. I'm in.