EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1675

strangerr >>:
Ты лучше расскажи о своих планах по евро на следующую неделю.)))

On page 1673 at the end of.... I'll be drying my head on Monday ... We'll see how the movement shapes up ... I wonder how the resistance will go ....

Either I'm a fool or my skis aren't running))).
In my opinion, you should plan first and then act on the plan, not the other way round.
oleniknik >>:

На странице 1673 в конце.... Я в понедельник голову сушить буду... посмотрим как движение формироваться будет ... мне интересно как сопротивление проходить будем ....

Can you tell me where to read articles about the current state of the eurozone economies????? to anticipate the next push of the euro down, I think italy spain will be the next signal......

Are you sure the euro is going down? And why do you need the state of Jewish economies, are you going to write your dissertation?))
basile >>:
Подскажите где можно почитать статьи о текущем состоянии экономик стран еврозоны?????чтоб предугадать следующий толчек евро вниз,думаю италия испания будут следующим сигналом......

strangerr >>:
То ли я дурак, то ли лыжи не едут.)))
По моему сначала надо все планировать, а потом действовать по плану, а не наоборот.

I had planned this at the beginning of the week and posted it... this week it all worked out fine ... And now I put a sell pending at 1.3450... in general I want to see how the market behaves on Monday ... At the moment I'm not ready to go up and not sure for 100% that it will go far down ... I was more inclined to dance from 1.345 and down to 1.335 ... What about you?

strangerr >>:
А ты уверен, что евро вниз собирается? И зачем тебе состояние экономики стран еврейской зоны, диссертацию писать собрался?)))

i will not write a dissertation, maybe you have not noticed the long term trend 1) Dubai defaulted - the euro is down (risk appetite is down) 2) Greece says it is fucked - the euro is down (EU member)

Next comes Italy and Spain and you think the euro will go up on that?????))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

And I'm 99% sure it's up and determined it partly yesterday and finally today. Talking about a major move, not 50-100pp.
oleniknik >>:

Ну я то и запланировал еще в начале недели и выкладывал это... на этой неделе гуд все получилось ... И сейчас поставил отложенник селл на 1.3450... а вообще хочу посмотреть как в понедельник рынок себя поведет ... на данный момент я не готов утверждать что пойдем вверх и не уверен на 100 % что пойдем далеко вниз ... я больше склонен к танцам от 1.345 и вниз до 1.335 ... А вы?

All this is reflected in the movement of the euro like a weather forecast on the weather.)))
basile >>:

диссертацию не буду писать просто может ты не заметил долгосрочную тенденцию-1)Дубай объявил дефолт-евро вниз(риск аппетит упал) 2)Греция сказала что жопа пришла-евро вниз(участник ЕС)

следующим будут Италия и Испания-и ты думаешь евро на этом вверх попрет?????))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

strangerr >>:
А я на 99% уверен, что вверх и определил это частично вчера, а окончательно сегодня. Говорю об основном движении, не 50-100пп.

I'll support you when we get past the blue resistance... then I'll go buy, too .... In the meantime, I'll be careful.... I don't know what to do ... i'll try to pipsqueak on small TFs (i'm no expert in it, i don't have the nerve to rush.... i'm trying, i'm training) yesterday it was a dream situation on pounddollar ... but I looked there late, man ... and the indicators worked well .... and I'm a pussy...

basile >>:

диссертацию не буду писать просто может ты не заметил долгосрочную тенденцию-1)Дубай объявил дефолт-евро вниз(риск аппетит упал) 2)Греция сказала что жопа пришла-евро вниз(участник ЕС)

следующим будут Италия и Испания-и ты думаешь евро на этом вверх попрет?????))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

America also has its own Greece and its own Portugal .... They just somehow level it out ... And against Europe there is someone else's very clever game going on.... Last year I think the situation in Europe in March-April was about the same or even worse ... but euro rallied in April and rose the whole year ..... so i think it is possible now .... let's wait ... no, I actually expected and expect a reversal from 1.3000 - 1.2900, but everything can be ....

The crisis has shaken the markets very seriously (increased the fluctuation amplitude) and it takes time for things to settle down .... sometimes it takes a good slap on the bottom to go strong... I know how it feels....

GM (auto) had the worst situation and now they are in the lead (that's what they said on TV yesterday)