EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1554

and i also noticed - if price passes the fan for this move through without a bounce at the levels, it often indicates a change in the move... and the next stop is at the nought line, followed by a test of 76.4 max 50, or at levels with minus ( that's why my fans are double) the first most realistic stop is at minus 23.6 on the fan. for us it is 1.300 - 1.2980. with a pullback to the nought line 1.3437.

Galina писал(а) >>
Only the first white hourly candle before the performance, all the rest during the performance.
So we can say that the rise has already started on expectations.
The eurik is going to roll back at least to 1.35.
If there is no reversal from there, that's it...
"sad.... sadness.... sadness in aurora gardens... "

Galina, it's becoming increasingly clear to me that your many opponents are increasingly either suffering losses by betting in the opposite direction, or their voice is visibly subsiding....
To which I congratulate you!

RQ_ >>:

Галина, для меня всё нагляднее становится, что Ваши многочисленные оппоненты всё чаще либо терпят убытки, делая ставки в противоположную сторону, либо их голос заметно утихает....
С чем Вас и поздравляю!

strangerr писал(а) >>

Did you take it so "painfully" personally??? It was only a reference to Galina... :)

RQ_ >>:

Вы так "болезненно" приняли сказанное на свой счёт??? Это было всего лишь обращение к Галине... :)

comedian)))

There won't be a movie, everybody sleep)))

strangerr писал(а) >>

comedian)))

I hope you are not offended by this in any way.
I would like to take this opportunity to note publicly that I have been following your predictions with interest for a long time. Although I do not agree with all of them, I respect them, and I like the way you think.
With sincere and deep respect, RQ.

RQ_ >>:

Галина, для меня всё нагляднее становится, что Ваши многочисленные оппоненты всё чаще либо терпят убытки, делая ставки в противоположную сторону, либо их голос заметно утихает....
С чем Вас и поздравляю!

If you don't mind a deposit-sized drawdown and swaps of 80% of your profits, go for it, go for the grenades. Open longs.

strangerr >>:
Кина не будет, всем спать.)))

or maybe it will ...

RQ_ >>:

С чем Вас и поздравляю!

Thanks of course, but there is no reason to get excited.
It would be nice if the eurik would really go to my 1.46-1.47
But I'm afraid that's not going to happen.
The strange thing is that now people start thinking about higher numbers.
There are marks from 1.41 to 1.51, and nobody wants to see the eurik at 1.27-1.29
even though a month ago everybody was sure of that.
It seems to be the trader's psychology, but not calculations, like Elliott Waves or technical analysis with indicators.
It's as simple as that!
JUST TRADE WHAT YOU SEE !!!
But people tend to look for lows and highs... that's why they change their minds so dramatically.
Still, most are reversalists, which is why they suffer from.....