EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1533

Last quote

1.3525/31 (-0.01%)H 1.3547 L 1.3523

strangerr писал(а) >>

Yes, after the new report was released on Friday, you download the text file for 2010 and replace the existing one in the folder expert/files, then run the file erase_cot.bat, and after that you put Meta COT Script Build.ex4 on the chart and it creates new files, wisdom, but I wish I could dig out somewhere the same, but it would show the whole thing in real time, but I doubt it((((

Where can I download new reports from?

tomassmith >>:

откуда можно скачивать новые отчёты?

h ttp://cftc.gov/marketreports/commitmentsoftraders/CFTC009781.html

Good day to you all)

standing down on euro, pound/yen, euro/yen. wait for it...

When is Greece due to pay the loan? Can't find a post about it, isn't it tomorrow.Trichet is speaking today, see what happens.

Vlad72 >>:

Когда Греция должна платить кредит? Не могу найти пост про это, не завтра ли.Сегодня Трише выступает, посмотрим что будет.

And where will the proud Greek people get so much money? They don't. And no one wants to lend it to them, realising the position they are in. Perhaps that is why the Euro is going down, because there is going to be some friction on this issue.

gip >>:

А где гордый грецкий народ возьмет столько денег? Нету. И занимать им никто не хочет, понимая в каком они положении. Возможно потому и пошла евра вниз, что грядут некоторые трения по этому вопросу.

The Japs said they don't need such a European Union if they don't want to help one of their members.))

A steep dive?!

Galina >>:
Ребята....
Да вы календарь плосмотрите ка... УМОРА :)
Сегодня вечером только Тришу выступает, а так больше ждать нам особо нечего.....
Возможно подтянут рынок немного, а возможно немного припадем.
Весь интерес на 19.30 по МСК, вот там свистопляски то и начнутся.
Короче мона спать дальше :))))

According to two different sources, Trichet is speaking at 6.30pm Moscow time...