EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1289

forte928 >>:

Все открылось - это у серых ДЦ праздник 8 марта

I guess it's the other way round)))

basile >>:

блин альпари же не серый вроде.....не идет торговля....

fuck)))))) why didn't they warn.......

basile писал(а) >>

fuck)))))) why didn't they warn .......

The greys never warn anyone - they withdraw money and only care about themselves so they only have a vested interest...

forte928 >>:

серые никогда никого непредупреждают - снимают деньги и о себе только заботятся поэтому у них только шкурные вопросы..

Forte, give us your opinion about the movements of the Euro this week.

Alpari has made a run for it.

I am not quite ready yet, but maybe we will get to 1.3660 and then go down to 1.3550, there is an up-turn - the time will be the beginning of Wednesday Asian session, and the correction will be done on the European session from about 9.00 a.m.

If you want to know how much we will go up, we have to wait for the upward impulse, which will determine the points of upward and downward movement.

Galina, will you close the bai?))

s

Maybe at 4 o'clock a head and shoulders is forming, I think there will still be a move down, maybe not much but I expect a minimum of 1.3550 and an average of 1.3440

SVEC >>:

s

Возможно на 4 часах формируетсяголова и плечи, я думаю что еще движение вниз будет, может и не намного но я расчитываю минимум 1,3550 а в среднем 1,3440

This is a bullish head and shoulders. After a pullback to around your sell level, the move upwards will continue.