EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1199

S_E_R_G_E >>:

День добрый Господа! Вы уж меня извините, но у меня вопрос к VIC2008. Как уровень 3600 мог оказать поддержку евро, если минимум азии даже на Вашем скрине был около 3585? Я конечно дилетант, и всего лишь три года сливаю на микро реале, но вам не кажется, что тут что то не совсем так?

The price did not stay below 1.3600, but went up, that is why this level is not broken yet.The level of 1.3600 is quite long (6 days if you look at my previous pictures)

was important. And if you look at the options, the strike positions are 50 pips apart, for example 1.3550, 1.3600, 1.3650 etc, so I personally am more inclined to think that the price hasn't reached the level of 1.3600, but went upwards, that is why this level has not been broken yet.

less than 50 pips is closer to market noise...

S_E_R_G_E wrote(a) >>

Good day Gentlemen ....Hello.3 years is a long time, but the reasons for the loss can be very many. You may work with one currency until you feel it and you have enough time to do it in the evening at 23.If you do not know what the price is, you cannot be sure about the price.

For example for Dal, I still see 150 points, it is easy to consider it as noise. Today we can say that we are in a sideways trend since 5.02 and no movement towards trend formation is visible. When we were going down (in this forum my notes) I said that the level of 1.3600 is very strong, today I can say 1.3660. Only I thought that with such an intensive move is a bounce.But this level is the second and usually it is a reversal level. Therefore as we got closer to 1.3600, I closed all deals. Then I wrote, that we will go lower to the level of 1.2700. Analyzing the situation I tend to think about trend continuation downwards, though not everything is clear.

SVEC писал(а) >>
I beg your pardon of course, I'm new here, but may I ask who is this esteemed Mr. NEROBA who everyone here is so fond of and what he is so famous for????

Before that, there was a thread that amused everyone on the forum, too bad it was deleted for obscene language - a whole clown show was so funny. And who is Niroba, type in the search box and find out what for.

What is it with the pound ?

brodiaqa >>:
Что это с фунтом ?

Poundbucks at 1.5100 at 18:00 Moscow time the option expires, I bought a bit, I think it will go up by the evening...

brodiaqa писал(а) >>
What's up with the pound?

>> it's OK. Going to 1.49 where it should have been a long time ago.

cr0ss писал(а) >>

Poundbucks option expires at 1.5100 at 18:00 Moscow time, I bought a little, I think it's going to go up by the evening...

FUNT will close this week at 1.4656.

Then it's off to the strongest pullback !!!!

AND THE EURIK WILL START RISING NEXT WEEK !!!

This week we are still at 1.35 (exact number is not visible yet).

Good day to all! 1.3560 is a realistic target today.

DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE POUND !!!!

YOU'LL JUST BE LUCKY TO GET OUT AT THE ENTRY PRICE !!!!

No way to see the will !!!

WILL BE AT 1.4656 BY THE END OF THE WEEK.

I see a closing price there and only !!!!

I don't know how deep the shadow will be, it might go lower in a moment !!!!

There is no reversal on it.

My strategy doesn't see it yet either.

GET OUT OF THE POUND !!!!

COLLECT.