EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1197

Here is a picture, below is the oscillator for four TFs from the current H1 and above. You can draw your own conclusions.

2008 Nobel laureate in economics and influential US economist Paul Krugman fears there is a "reasonably high probability" that the US economy will contract in the second half of 2010, Krugman said on ABC television.
Earlier, another respected economist, 2001 Nobel laureate Joseph Stiglitz, made a similar assessment. Joseph Stiglitz.
"There is a significant probability that the growth rate (of the US economy in the second half of 2010) will be negative".

Galina писал(а) >>

Otherwise, NIBORA, NIBORA, and I'll tell you this :

"NIBORA CAN'T DO WHAT I DO !!!!!!!!!!!"

:)))))))))))))))))))))

GALYA!!!!! You are incorrigible!!! Oh, my gosh! All right, all the words with mistakes, but at least do not disguise the name of a respected man! He's NIROBA!

NI-RO-BA... How would you like it if your last name was mangled? No matter how you feel about him. You could put a sticker on your computer that says NIROBA... When you mention him in vain.

forte928 писал(а) >>

I wrote about it, the downside movement is still ensured, I was just not willing to listen...We will move to the 23.6 of the weekly fibo to the 1.3280 point only after that the upside movement will follow...Good luck.

And I agree with Forte. In my opinion, it is too early to get excited about an upward move. It will break through 1.3693 - I will seriously think over in favor of the Galina's objectives. But for now it is too early to think.

ULAD! If you were more attentive (that you advise Gipu), you would have noticed that Niroba and Galina have different spelling errors. If you are suffering from another attack of Nirobophobia, analyze their messages and handwriting, so to speak. And you will understand who they are. I remember you called me Niroba. It hasn't gone away yet? Must be a tough disease.

I apologise of course, I'm new here, but may I ask who this esteemed Mr. NEROBA is that everyone here is so fond of and what he is so famous for????

Alexan писал(а) >>

I agree with Forte. In my opinion, it's too early to get excited about going up. Will break through 1.3693 - I will seriously think in favour of Galina's goals. But for now it is too early to think.

ULAD! If you were more attentive (that you advise Gipu), you would have noticed that Niroba and Galina have different spelling errors. If you are suffering from another attack of Nirobophobia, analyze their messages and handwriting, so to speak. And you will understand who they are. I remember you called me Niroba. It hasn't gone away yet? It must be a tough disease.

I also look down, but there is a fact, the closing price on Friday was predicted by Galina, but the euro and pound are still down ... I do not go for huge pips, I prefer to lose a day, and then stand up in 5 minutes at the right moment :)

SVEC писал(а) >>
I apologise of course, I'm new here, but may I ask who this esteemed Mr Neroba is that everyone here is so fond of and what he is so famous for????

Niroba

SVEC >>:
Я прошу прощения конечно, я новичек здесь, но можно поинтересоваться что это за уважаемый господин НЕРОБА которого здесь все так очень любят и чем он так прославился????

Google it. The trader is a loser who became an analyst.

In general, it was not his achievements or predictions that made him famous, but rather his behaviour.

That's it, I'm done with the sell for today, no more trading :) although there might be a good signal

baltik писал(а) >>

Weitra, who are we kidding?

"the USDCHF is the exact picture of the EURUSD - only in reverse" - and now the "see my USDGBP forecast - exact inverse dnlay" chip

USDCHF is a mirror copy of EURUSD (like an inverted image). Let's see where the Eurobucks is going(my expectations here) - by baxofrank - exactly the opposite picture is drawn :-)

Yes, the meaning is correct there, I got one word wrong. It is possible to check the correctness of the signals (if one pair is buy then the other one should be a clear sell)