EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1192

EURAUD is due to take off next week.)))

ULAD писал(а) >>

Alexei, you surprise me. >> you have a husband???????????

Here we go again ... :((((

I don't want to change my Avatar, but I'll have to put my picture on it.

Just don't try to pester me :))))

I do not hide from anybody, so if you have a desire to write in a personal communication, mona bou with you on skype to communicate.

See for yourself that I am a girl, and even very nice by the way.

:)))

Galina >>:

Ну вот, опять начинается ... :((((

Не хотелось бы менять конечно свой Аватар, но видно придется свою фотку поставить.

Только чур не приставать :))))

И еще, я особо не от кого не скрываюсь, так что если есть желание пишите в личку, мона бу с вами по скайпу связаться.

Сами сможите убедится, что я девушка, и очень даже ничего между прочим.

:)))

I'm surprised at the cunning and deviousness of a person like you. Be a man and apologise to the forum people. Maybe they will understand you and accept you as a normal trader and not what you are. Your suit is white-knuckled and it's silly to deny it. You're too "famous" a figure not to be recognised. You can even change your gender, but you won't change your consciousness:))

These are lines of caution for those who are not in the know and have not fallen under the hook of the dangerous personality-Niroba.

ULAD >>:

Удивляюсь хитрости и изворотливости такой личности как ты. Будь мужиком извинись перед форумянами. Может поймут тебя и примут как нормального трейдера, а не то, что ты представляешь из себя. Твой костюм шит белыми нитками и глупо отпираться. Ты слишком "известная" фигура, чтобы не узнать тебя.

Это строчки предосторожности для тех кто не в курсе событий и не попадал на крючок опасной личности-Ниробы.

Ahem, out of anabiosis?) A lot has happened here in the past five hundred years... Even Sabluk recognises Galina as Galina.

gip >>:

Кхе-кхе, из анабиоза вышел ?:) Тут за прошедшие пятьсот лет много чего произошло... Даже саблюк признает Галину Галиной.

If you live to be my age, you'll understand a lot. and if you don't understand the psychology of women, how can you understand the psychology of the market:))))

ULAD >>:

What do you mean exactly? There are a lot of strange things about Galina. I haven't figured it out yet.

gip >>:

Ты про что конкретно? Странностей в Галине много. Я пока не разобрался.

Inattention is a big disadvantage when working in the markets.

gip >>:

Ну и топай сам знаешь куда.

Uh-huh. When there's no argument, you start to get sent away:)))

gip >>:

Аргументировать ты должен был. Я и попросил тебя это сделать. Не хочешь, идешь на мужской половой орган.

I don't owe you anything. And where YOU stand on the cultural ladder is clear for all to see. ))))))))

ULAD >>:

Тебе я ничего не должен. А на какой ступеньке культуры ТЫ стоишь уже видно для всех.:))))))))

In form, yes. But not in substance.

In essence, I politely asked you to justify your opinion and gave an example of another person's opinion which contradicted yours. And what did you get in response? "Inattention is a big disadvantage when working in the markets" - this is not an answer, it is essentially rude, like you do not know what to explain. So I had to adapt to your communication style and switch to dicks.

I'm not being rude, it's just the way you talk :)

In fact, I suggest you delete these messages.