EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1087

sounds to me like this is the end station for today - the options have closed, I've bought in and am waiting for the move upwards...

p.s. just up :)

strangerr >>:

Знакомься АО(внизу)

give me the link to this turkey.....

Alexan >>:

Это что-то новое в волновом анализе :)

Вы в этом уверены?

И второй вопрос - кроме зигзагов и плоских разве не бывает других коррекционных фигур?

Пока ответите, я картинку для примеру выложу.

That wave C is always below A is axiomatic, and I wasn't talking about reversal and continuation figures.

strangerr писал(а) >>

Meet AO (below)

Nice to meet you :) How to make friends with him? :)) Does he always show you the direction of travel? I have a friend too - Stoha Stick is his name... :) I'm friends with him too. But he's a sneaky liar sometimes :))

Here is the promised picture.

This is the answer to Galina - yes, the large C-wave has ended at 1.60, but another C-wave is coming, the strangerr is waiting for it

Speaking of figures: this one is drawn with a bullish head and shoulders (inverted), after a pullback to 1.0485 you can buy in.

Midas09 писал(а) >>

give me the link to this inductor.....

Giving Indicators - the very first on the right - one of the oscillator indicators - Alignator

or by window right key - Templates - Williams - there all three plus jaws

Midas09 писал(а) >>

give me a link to this indicator.....

It is freely available in MetaTrader :))

In the indicators section, then Bill Williams' Indicators.

Read the book "Chaos Theory" by the author mentioned above.

Everything is written there about this indicator :))))

baltik >>:

Даю Индикаторы - самый первый на панели справа - один из индикаторов осциляторов -Алингатора

или по окну правая клавиша - Шаблоны - вильямс - там все три плюс пасть

I need an indicator like strangerr....

strangerr >>:

Знакомься АО(внизу)

Why the correction, justify it?

strangerr писал(а) >>

That the C wave is always below A is an axiom, and I wasn't talking about reversal and trend continuation figures.

Axiom??? What do you think about that, for example?