EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1078

Either it will flat out or turn up. The same for the pound. I will be averaging on the baht.

Laugh it up - you're about to catch an elk.

volumes show interest at 3555

Nice 140pp ride.

forte928 писал(а) >>
Laugh it up, laugh it up, you're about to catch some elks.

Do you really think that Bernanke's speech will be greeted with the euro in hand? It seems to me that the north will be gone by that point.

What a joke :)

He who laughs last laughs best.

At 1.3527 the eurik will come, and then it will fly up three times stronger than it is now.

I'M TELLING YOU TO BUY !!!!

I'M TALKING ABOUT SHORTS :)))

You have a lot of money.

I think it will do 1.3967-1.40, and then you have to watch.

AND MORE !!!! THE EURO IS AUSSIE !!! Will soon get close to my buy order, 1.5003.

After that, the EUR/USD will reverse and the EUR/USD will go up, whereas the AUD/USD will slow down and the EUR will go up.

I see you're all such dudes here. ))))

I'll shut up now...

Galina >>:

Ну Вы блин даете :)

Хорошо смеется тот кто смеется последний.

НА 1.3527 еврик придет, а потом наверх улетит раза в три сильнеее чем туда сейчас пришол.

ГОВАРЮ ВАМ ТАРИТСЯ НАДО !!!!

А ВЫ ПРО ШОРТЫ :)))

Денег что ли много ???

1.3967-1.40 он сделает, а там смотреть надо.

И ЕЩЕ !!!! ЕВРА АВСТРАЛИЕЦ !!! Скоро подберется к моему отложнику на покупку, 1.5003.

После этого произойдет разворот по паре и евра\бакс соответственно наверх полетит, а австралиец\бакс медление евры наверх пойдет.

Я смотрю вы тут перцы все такие :))))

Все, я умолкаю...

Guys, do a wave markup from m15 to W on one chart and don't do guesswork.

Here's a long term if anyone likes it, the timing is right.

Look at the risk and the profit, do the math.

Stop Loss is equal to the size of the DEPO !!!

And Immediately pose not for the nervous, such positions do not like fuss.

I have been telling you about it for a long time.

The marking is approximate, as you understand. I mean when the pair will reach 1.72, part of the longs should be closed, and after the pullback (approximately to 1.63) return the longs again and wait for 1.94.

That is how guys withdraw money from the market, and you think that every movement of 100-200 points is a gift of fate :)))

Galina is right, nothing has happened yet =it could be a news speculative scam.150 pips for the long haul is oil based bullshit.Catching them is possible but it is a big experience and a risk.

Good hunting to all!

Galina, balsam for your wounds:

One of these days - a buy signal + diverters by Stoch and MACD, and one week - a signal for correction.

The probability of it working is high.