EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1075

Up is up :).

As Miller wrote about the trend movement and the three waves - the first wave is formed by the main market players - as soon as it comes to the end, other market players start to join in, but at that moment the main players leave the market and a consolidation occurs - at that moment other market players see the trend reverses and begin to take losses and the main players again start to enter the market and so on to the end (the main join others trying to jump into the going locomotive - so the problem of forecasting to know at what moment the market should reverse

all have worked out the minimum today - going into slow consolidation

divergence established on the reversal and the trend reversal also informs the point as scheduled at 11-00 (see figures above on time points)

So you are saying that this time the Fed gave the go-ahead with its discount manipulation in the form of an overnight flare gun test shot at the citizens?

See you all tonight...

OlegTs писал(а) >>
So what you are saying is that this time the Fed gave the go-ahead with its discount manipulation in the form of an overnight flare shot at the citizenry?

It wasn't a surprise to me - when you know the move is going to be up...

12.00 German Ifo Business Climate95.296.295.8
I noticed that all subjective news such as polls do not give anything in the end, as if they never happened...

just had my DH to the letters A***** and killed bylimit, on the one hand confirmation on the trend, reduce their losses, but on the other, didn't expect from such a big company...

Yeah... Stops on bystop triggered....

Alex_Xv >>:

Да-а... Сработал стоплос на байстопе....

I don't understand, how can a stop-loss on a by-stop be triggered if it is not already open?