EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1064

gip писал(а) >>
Looks like hike to 1.37 failed, may go down in four to five hours.

see my forecast for pivot points, there was just a move down and from 18:00 there will be a pivot move

forte928 >>:

посмотри мой прогноз по поводу точек разворота, там как раз было движение вниз, а начиная с 18:00 пойдет разворотное движение

You have so many points there that you can always pull something out of your ears :)

You have to work with your schemes all the time to learn to understand them somehow. And it wouldn't hurt to run a statistical study objectively.

---

And you do not want to organize a page in the Internet? I'd help in any way I could. And you can even get money for it, that's a fact.

The whole issue is that the statistics have to be done manually, and I tried to do it programmatically, but the problem is that there are a lot of rules, and the output can be done visually for now.

forte928 >>:
Весь вопрос заключается в том что статистику нужно делать в ручную, а было попытался сделать програмно но вся проблема в том что там много правил, а вывод можно сделать визуально пока.

Yes, there is a lot of work to be done in this business, but you have to do it all by yourself. No one will implement your ideas, and even if they do, they will stall you and won't thank you :)))

Still, think about the page.

gip >>:

Ну да, в этом форексе куда ни кинь, везде куча работы, а приходится её делать в одиночку. Никто твои идеи не станет реализовывать, а если и сделает, то тут же упрет и спасибо не скажет :)))

Но всё-таки подумай насчет странички.

As sharp and specific as ever.

Smile, sir.

Looks like our PIONEERS are banging on the tambourine.

Euro/dollar. Dealer comments

The Euro/Dollar is advancing downwards, towards the support level at 1.3605/00. If it is passed, the pair could continue falling towards 1.3580/70 ($1.3574 38.2% $1.3443/1.3655). According to ECB data, commercial banks deposited €186.877 billion in central bank accounts on Friday, up from €179.00 billion on Thursday. Lending to commercial banks was €61bn at the marginal rate.

technique 36(up)/64(down)

foundation unchanged 25/75

syan писал(а) >>

technique 36(up)/64(down)

fundamentally unchanged 25/75

Pareto principle 80/20

Current picture