EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1047

odiseif писал(а) >>

I think I will wait for the red line .... and I don't recommend you to buy yet

FUNT AUD,

Of course, it's too early to buy now.

Next week you have to get into it.

And yes on your red line.

>> I totally agree.

There is a long term - work on time intervals of a week, a day, 4 hours = betting on the daily trend began before the new year, and so it goes. With big money there and only need to work. medium-term = interval day,4 hours, 1 hour - rates for about a week or if you zigzag on the day - work from corner to corner.I tried to use pips with varying success, you should have strong nerves, semi-automatic pips are better to work with.

Folks, I have a suggestion: as this thread is called EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences, let's get together tomorrow or the day after tomorrow and post our forecasts for next week.

Suggest when and what time.

here's on dolarien ...considerations

I believe the Euro will reverse from 1.3345-70, the first target is 1.41, I think we will see the reversal next week.

By the way, the Canadian is coming to the bottom, from 1.0415-25, should go to 1.0540-80.

all .... train gone on the pound canadian ...will go further down the salt ....))))

I would like to repeat myself against the backdrop of the current situation.... Previously posted this message before.

EURO/DOLLAR PAIR MAY FALL TO THE SUPPORT AREA OF 1.290

The euro/dollar pair is technically weak when trading below the weekly resistance of 1.3740. At the time of writing, the pair was trading at 1.3570. A strong trade below the current downtrend low of 1.3529 (February 12) would be a technical signal for the pair to decline to support around 1.3122-1.2933.

Stephen Cox

vic2008 >>:

Хочется повторится на фоне текущей ситуации.... Ранее уже выкладывал это сообщение.

ПАРА ЕВРО/ДОЛЛАР МОЖЕТ УПАСТЬ В РАЙОН ПОДДЕРЖКИ 1,290

Пара евро/доллар технически слаба при торговле ниже недельного сопротивления 1,3740. На момент написания статьи пара торговалась по 1,3570. Уверенная торговля ниже текущего минимума нисходящего тренда 1,3529 (12 февраля) будет техническим сигналом к снижению пары до поддержки в районе 1,3122-1,2933.

Стивен Кокс

There is one support at 1.29 and another at 1.3181, I will report on the weekly supports and resistances at the weekend, after this week's close.