EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 996

waitra писал(а) >>

Galina, no offence, but so far none of your predictions have come true (and the markup has not gone either). So this is a "wake-up call" to analyse and revise your TS.

I allow a bounce from this serious level. The level is serious, and therefore the rebound may not be small. And it may seem like a change of trend to many people. The funniest thing will be if people on the top think in the same way as the esteemed Galina. Hats off to Galina.

Well, everybody's trading differently, guys.

To each his own.

I like it this way.

You breathe easy and you don't flinch from every candle not in your direction.

That's why long poses are my thing.

The only thing is, it's really hard to get it right.

But you get used to it with time.

RekkeR писал(а) >>

Turning away from the charts and monitor and looking at the overall situation, a plausible picture seems to be of the euro falling to 1-1.2 by the summer and then a reverse hike with the dollar falling to nowhere.

The forex charts now in no way reflect the economics of the currencies represented. All these currencies have the same owners and the manipulation of the movement is all about swinging in order to shake out the cache, those who have it. The fall will continue as long as the majority, fuelled by hopes in the news, media and forums, among others, will take buy positions, and vice versa.

You have to put yourself in the shoes of the person playing against you and those like you before making a decision.

+10

Unfortunately, I don't know what will happen at 1.45 (approximate area).

We can only guess.

In general, I want to send the euro to the new tops.

But how it really is....... is unknown.

Let it first come there, and there we will see what to do with it.

By the way, the way it will go there will also tell us a lot.

By the way guys !!!

I have a very good friend, he's a great wave analyst !

I can't say that about myself, simply because I've never been able to analyze the market like that.

And my friend in Japan studied with the real GURU !!!! !

This is not a lie!

So my friend says, no, not just says, he is sure that the Euro will make a great move down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

In the long term he sends it to 1,000 at least.

But guys, he also says it will hit 1.56 before that.

I BELIEVE HIM !

He has never been wrong with any of these predictions.

He sent Yukos down and predicted a decline of our stock market a month before it started.

And he bought gold at 700 in 2008.

Well, that, as you can see, is a long way off....

Galina писал(а) >>

Why is that ?????

I think it's all coming true so far :)))

I'll show you again what I'm waiting for...

I got your scenarios and comments as I went along. Both predictions flew under the radar.

And as for your last scenario https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2010/02/fwpmnqguhujv_small.jpg - the 1st one hasn't come true yet, and the time has not come for the second one. Money to lose for you, so see for yourself.

Galina писал(а) >>

It's just that not once has a comrade been wrong about such predictions.

He sent Yukos down too...

Putin or what? ))

syan писал(а) >>

Putin or what? ))

No you don't :))))

Guys I'm in the lok from 3740 buy and 3540 sell. I was buying before the Greek bailout was due to be announced, it seemed impossible not to bail out. Later on the downside was winning enough, but the euro outlook forced me to break even. Now the only question that bothers me is when to close the buy... Generally, considering all I won during the fall, the loss of 100 pips is the best option, but I would like to do better... What do you advise? Will it rise above 3700?

Galina писал(а) >>

I said I'd buy it, and I said I'd add it at 1.3478.

Except it probably won't get there.

But I don't know that for sure.

So what if I was 100 pips wrong. ))))

Funny, really :)

Galina, do not take all words to heart, you are going the right way! Try your ideas and do not listen to anybody, even if they are wrong, they are yours and that's the most valuable thing!!!! only he who does nothing gets it wrong!!!!!!