EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 989

Galina писал(а) >>
Looks like the eu has fallen off for today....

What about the pound and the aussie? Up as well or are we going to fail again?

Galina >>:

Что по евре то ???

Не хочет ниже она....

Мона пора в лонги потихоньку в нее ???

Кто что думает ???

here is my opinion for the longsrk

what applies to the eurodollar buy short only .... it is risky to go long ..... the price may not reach the red fat point .... but it may...it will not be enough

By the way I heard from onal...ics)))) that the price can go up to 1.3 ...maybe they see what I see ))))

Longs, probably early. The 1.31 level looms... Might be a bit off. On what chart do you see a trend break, maybe on M1, M5. Ridiculous, gentlemen!

Longs, probably early. The 1.31 level looms... Might be a bit off. On what chart do you see a trend break, maybe on M1, M5. Ridiculous, gentlemen!

That's it!

I'm going home !

I'm sick of the market today....

Friday... I'll drink champagne :)

Tomorrow is my boyfriend's birthday :)))

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU !!!!

P.S.As for the Aussie and Canadian against the Euro ..... until they break 1.3 with the dollar those two will be hanging up and down in a small range .... then maybe there will be a reversal of the Euro against all the others ....

That's what I got from the terminal.

Euro shorts are not recommended
According to Jessica Hoversen, expert at MF Global, "While our company remains bearish on EUR, we recommend players to be cautious and stay short EUR/USD as the EU finance ministers meeting will take place on Monday. While we haven't seen anything other than a purely political declaration so far, the programme may indeed become more detailed at the start of the new week. This uncertainty about Monday could partly smooth out the downward pressure on the euro today."
12 Feb 2010 15:41:35 (CET) - and I was in the shower :(( and I don't read the news much...

yeah... although i think the price will come back to 1.3573 today... imho... but I'm on the fence for now

for the next couple of weeks, I think there will be an ass casting - either an "ass" in euro or a chinese "ass"... which one wins will be decided by the market and time....