EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 900

brodiaqa писал(а) >>

Don't get mad ))))

They wrote there that it's our opinion "Our opinion: SELL below 1.4125 with targets 1.403 and 1.4" I think everyone has the right to express their opinion. No one is saying that any forecast can be 100% accurate. If there is such a brave one that can give a 100% prediction let him come forward. And you have the right to criticize, of course. Moreover, it is not my opinion. And I agree that they often make false predictions to confuse traders. But everyone has his own trading strategy.

Ah ha ha :-D

What has that got to do with anger? That was my opinion about their predictions. Summary: useless (for me, at least. Maybe some people are helped by TC, but I haven't met them yet)

But a bull crab on H1 is what scares me at the prospect of settling

baltik писал(а) >>

But on the H1 a bullish crab is what scares me about the prospect of settling

Decided to close all the seals at 1.4027 for today. The Eurobears are clearly exhausted and the US Fed is ahead.

Better to have a rest :-)

Happy 900th page! It'll be a thousand soon!

waitra >>:

Евромедведи явно выдохлись, а впереди ФРС США.

Лучше отдохнуть :-)

Or maybe it's the other way round! It's time to work :-)

waitra писал(а) >>

Decided to close all the seals at 1.4027 for today. The Euro bears are clearly exhausted and the US Fed is ahead.

Better take a rest :-)

GIbraltar bears look like ... too ... >>

GBP/USD in different time frames
27.01.2010 16:01
When looking at these three figures for the GBP/USDpair , we can note the general upward movement on the different timeframes. But will trend holdits position?

The extended triangle (1) found on the 60-minute chart has a good initial trend indication, indicating a stable downtrend that was in effect prior to the breakout. Since the figure was identified, however, the resistance level (A) above 1.6210 has been broken. This corresponds to the upward pointing arrow (X) in the directional indicator on the chart.

The3-point extension (2) on the 240-minute chart completed at 04:00 on Monday predicts price activity above point D, between the levels 1.6221 and 1.6693. The direction of price movement is also reflected on (2) by the upward bullish arrow (Y).At the moment the price movement in this timeframe is noticeable near the 1.6240 level.

Let's move to the long channel (3) from the daily chart, where we see that prices are near support (F) at 1.6140. The directional indicator (Z) also shows an upward arrow. As long as (3) is valid, we can expect prices to move between support at 1.6140 and resistance at 1.6548. You can use these levels as a guide to place take profit and stop loss orders.

well who's sticking for the long term further weakening of the euro??? or 1.40 and go up....

well who's sticking for the long term further weakening of the euro??? or 1.40 and go up....

This reminds me of the phrase from the cartoon "WHERE TO, WE'RE GOING TO THE HUNDREDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

and quite frankly comrade major, I don't know where it's going to go.

• Noterday,

where did you disappear to? Sasha, get back here. Shit's going on!!!! Where to next?

!