EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 885

The Eurobucks seems to have gone up, what do you think, is the trend reversing upwards, or just a correction?

T-G писал(а) >>
The Eurobucks seems to be going up, what do you think, is the trend reversing upwards, or just a correction?

correction. We are now moving towards 1.4000.

is the second wave of the crisis beginning?

gold and oil are being dumped!

Now the financial market is redistributed and all efforts are coming from Russia. I said that we need the dollar and it is expensive, but it should be noted that Russia transfers the reserve to the Canadian dollar (I think so) and there is no information about it anywhere.As for meat market, I told you before the new year will be closed for the Americans, and we will gradually take over this market. In autumn, the Central Bank did not let the dollar fall below 1.5, now the dollar will rise in price as long as the Central Bank is needed - how much I do not know - experts say to 1.2- I do not believe it, but anything is possible. I think that here will work a purely technical analysis-the Bollinger-bars are levels, the zigzag is jumps, the yen is a trend for 1 day.

fasklo >>:

Началась 2 волна кризиса которая будет в 3 раза глубже.Сейчас происходит передел финансового рынка и все взмашки идут от России.Я говорил что долар нам нужен дорогой и он есть таковой,но надо обратить внимание что резерв Россия переводит в канадский долар (вроде так) и нигде нет почти информации.Как только перевод будет сделан с доларом США будет в европе покончено,ЕВРО к $ будет примерно в 2 раза дороже.По мясу рынок я вам говорил до нового года закроется для америкосов,что и делается и постепено будем занимать этот рынок мы.Осенью ЦБ не дал долару упасть ниже 1.5,сейчас $ будет дорожать пока надо ЦБ -сколько не знаю-эксперты говорят до 1.2- я этому мало верю,но все возможно.Думаю сдесь сработает чисто технический анализ-полосы болинжера это уровни,зигзаг это скачки,ема это тенденция на 1 день попробую с этими индикаторами сработать.Когда будет разворот не знаю но падение может быть стремительным.

Honestly, I don't quite get it - do you mean the rise of the dollar???

fasklo писал(а) >>

The 2nd wave of the crisis has started and will be 3 times deeper.

I mean oil will be 10 quid)))

WARNING!

The Euro from 1.40 may be bumped up to 1.50!

Take the appropriate actions,

Don't lose your deposits!;о)

Helex >>:

То-есть нефть будет 10 баксов )))

big players decided to save their sold options by buying a large volume of strike 1.4100