brodiaqa >>:
какая цена у тебя ? Когда купил ?

check it out here

Here's another person's opinion ) A person from the same forum

brodiaqa >>:
Вот мнение другого человека ) Мнение человека с этого же форума

I like the idea... except there's not much of a basis for it

Pavel447 писал(а) >>

I think the pullback will start from 1.0470 to 1.4165...And then down to 1.3650...

1.3650 is the minimum point in relation to which the global upward trend starts - according to my calculations I have a 40p channel

the key retracement level is still 1.4100 with a maximum deviation of 80 pips i.e. 1.4020 - this is according to option analysis

Forsage писал(а) >>

1.3650 is the minimum point in relation to which the global upward trend will start - according to my calculations I have a channel of 40 pips

As for the minimum point... I have an assumption and calculations at 1.27)))... I will post the graphical explanation a bit later...

What do you think about such a point?

Pavel447 писал(а) >>

Regarding the minimum point...I have a guess and calculations at 1.27)))...I'll post a graphical explanation a bit later...

What do you think about such a point?

Not thinking yet Waiting for a graphical oprah for such a bold statement ?)

Pavel447 >>:

По поводу минимальной точки...у меня есть предположения и расчеты на 1.27)))...чуть позже выложу графическое объяснение...

Что думаете по поводу такой точки?

Such an unclear market that everything can be expected )))) Or maybe it will go to zero and the euro will be given away for nothing. Like a piece of paper )))))))

Pavel447 >>:

По поводу минимальной точки...у меня есть предположения и расчеты на 1.27)))...чуть позже выложу графическое объяснение...

You'd better not do that.

that if you look at MN it tends towards 1.27...