EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 768

OlegTs >> :

I don't want to make any predictions anymore, I'll just go with the flow,

Do you think my 10 orders will survive another drop?

Whether your 10 orders will hold up now nobody can know in advance. Probability of further downward trend has sharply increased, after confirmation by the latest news the psychological factor will have an impact. We will watch how it will go further. But it will be a shame if you close and the price goes up.

So what about the dollar, they are only making pretty eyes at the dollar so far, there will be no real change this year. Well sales are up, that's obvious, it's the end of the year. It's kind of clear. It is not clear what will happen in relation to Europe and what will happen in Europe itself.

In my opinion, someone has sold a large number of dollars on the sly and bought euros. And that someone is China, for example.

Waves say that on the eu is going to be like this: (H4)

But I would refrain from buying. The drop was too sharp. Personally, I think that now only fall and fall. The above chart shows that after 1.4500 the eu might go back to recovery, but if the same fall takes place on Friday, we might see 1.43 this week! Conclusion: I will personally sell, and as soon as there is a 100% signal to go up, I will buy.

Noterday >> :

Waves says the eu is going to be like this: (H4)

But I would refrain from buying. The drop was too sharp. Personally, I think that now only fall and fall. The above chart shows that after 1.4500 the eu might go back to recovery, but if the same fall takes place on Friday, we might see 1.43 this week! Conclusion: I will personally sell, and as soon as I get a 100% signal to go up, I will buy.

Completely agree with you, colleague. I expect a return to 1.48 in the coming week and then a slide to 1.43 by the end of the year.

A question for the old-timers, maybe off-topic, but considering the correlation -

I haven't been trading forex long.
I just don't have time for it right now.
Got into a long time and it turned out to be catastrophically bad timing.
Will Gold fall below $ 1000 and taking into account the current tight correlation with eur/usd (it looks like the beginning of the end), if lower - to what threshold?
I want to hold the position with deposit replenishment, to avoid the visit of uncle Kolya. The black line on the picture is 10%.

Kentsfield писал(а) >>

A question for the old-timers, maybe off-topic of course, but considering the correlation -

I've been trading forex for a while now.
I just don't have time for it right now.
Got into the long term and it turned out to be catastrophically bad timing.
Will Gold fall below $ 1000 and given the current tight correlation with eur/usd (it looks like the beginning of the peak), if lower, to what threshold?
I want to hold the position with deposit replenishment, to avoid the visit of uncle Kolya. The black line on the picture is 10%.

You got into the most unpredictable thing you could find))) That's the thing, gold can walk around as it pleases before the New Year, your long term is unfortunate.

Who did this? )))))))

And yet

Kentsfield писал(а) >>
>> nevertheless

Either it will be flat or it will go up, when the market opens we will see, it is impossible to predict the movement these days 50 to 50

1123 is a possible correction and then we'll see.

Noterday >> :

Waves say that on the eu is going to be like this: (H4)

But I would refrain from buying. It was too sharp fall. Personally, I think that now only fall and fall. The above chart shows that after 1.4500 the eu might start recovering, but if we continue the same fall as on Friday, we might see 1.43 this week! Conclusion: I will personally sell, and as soon as I get a 100% signal to go up, I will buy.

It's not waves, it's bullshit. Then write it correctly: "bullshit says the EUR (H4) will be like this".

Not to get into a palaemic, it is better to call things by their proper names. Waves refer to Elliott. And what you have on the screenshot has nothing to do with Elliott. I will not explain why, you can use Niroba's and Mathemat's posts (BTW he has an awesome post about waves). You have not waves, but total bullshit.