EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 738

breaks all the way down,both sliding and uptrends..... possible good correction before takeoff....

Now the divergence on the 30-40p move down on the M30 is starting to work out.

and still have until New Year to touch 1.53........IMHO

basile писал(а) >>
and still have until New Year to touch 1.53........IMHO

>> Who owes who ?

No one owes anyone, but they really want to :)

In general watch the charts, if there is confirmation tomorrow, then we go up again. Today a clear "no" to a downward move is drawn.

Gold will continue to move upwards, at least the divergence signals this, after a small pullback.

Here's a thought...

NEW YORK, Dec 8 /Dow Jones/. Gold futures recovered most of their earlier losses on Monday after comments by US Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke were seen as a sign that monetary policy will not tighten in the near future, resulting in the US dollar resuming its decline.

In particular, Bernanke said that "we still expect a long period to pass" before the Fed can raise interest rates.

"This continued to hurt the dollar and gave a green light to the rise in gold prices," says Dave Mejer, director of metals trading at Vision Financial Markets.What the markets needed to hear, they heard from Bernanke."

Bill O'Neil, one of the co-owners of LOGIC Advisors, says the gold market should have been in some decline long ago, after rising amid a weakening dollar. Nevertheless, he and other experts believe the uptrend for gold will remain intact for now.

That said, gold prices will probably be "choppy" for the rest of 2009, says O'Neill.

"Some people will clearly be taking profits on long gold positions," he says. - Hunters for better prices will also show themselves.

Judging by the behaviour of my bot, it's time to buy. It was silent on Friday and Monday. Today I put up the first buy.

OlegTs >> :

Judging by the behaviour of my bot, it's time to buy. It was silent on Friday and Monday. Today I put up my first buy.

In my opinion it is still possible to sell, but it is too early to buy.