EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 736

The people are used to the chatter on the spot, they will realise the descent when it's too late )))

Lord_Shadows >> :

Get your groceries. Nobody's stopping you. Why are you agitating... I wrote on Friday that if we go below 1.4875, we will go far down (for today the minimum is 1.4755) and it is not worth buying... You are talking about the highs again, you are buying and everything. Don't make mega predictions, otherwise you will become the "idiot", who is still waiting with the EURGBP at 0.7700 and pays swap every day.

Could go lower as well.

Testing November support at 1.4800 before going down?

I had a dream today that we would fall to 1.4100

Lord_Shadows >> :

Get your groceries. Nobody's stopping you. Why are you agitating... I wrote you on Friday that if we go below 1.4875, we will go far down (for today the minimum is 1.4755) and you should not buy... You are talking about the highs again, you are buying and everything. Don't make any mega forecasts, otherwise you will become the "idiot", who is still waiting for EURGBP at 0.7700 and pays swap every day.

I'm not agitating! I'm expressing my thoughts! the market will put everything in its place.

Helex >> :
People are used to chattering on the spot, will realise the descent when it's too late )))

This is exactly what is needed, for the big players.

forex-k >> :

I'm not agitating! I'm expressing my thoughts! The market will put everything in its place.

You, like me, like most small speculators should not care where this pair goes... After all, it is a tool to work (earn money), not a tool for long-term and low-risk investments. The main thing is to move, move, move... All the rest is a matter of technique and nerves...

>> Good luck!

LONDON, Dec 7 (ANI). /Dow Jones/. The U.S. dollar rose against many other major currencies in the European session, continuing the strengthening that began on Friday after the release of better-than-forecast U.S. jobs data.

The rise in the dollar is likely to be just a consequence of the closure of a large volume of short positions in the dollar, which last week reached the highest level since March 2008. This is evidenced by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission data released on Friday. (This is what we see here in the COT reports)

There is not much data scheduled for the European session period and the speech by European Central Bank President Jean-Claude Trichet had no impact on the currency markets.

Later in the day, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke is expected to speak, starting at 5.45pm GMT. His statements "deserve attention, especially after Friday's unexpectedly positive non-farm payrolls data", UniCredit analysts said.

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

You, like me, like most small speculators should not care where this pair goes... After all, it is a tool to work (earn money), not a tool for long-term and low-risk investments. The main thing is to move, move, move... All the rest is a matter of technique and nerves...

Good luck!

Patience - it's like fishing or hunting. In any other case there is no reason to say that luck will come by itself.

The upside movement has reversed downwards to 1.4681.

A divergence will be formed on the H1 after that, which will probably show us a small global move upwards.