EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 720

Euro forward!!!!!!

Stops, stop beating!!!

You guys don't know what you're talking about, no offence only....

We'll buy later...

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I'm banging my head against the wall

Did you buy it? Or do you play for 1 cent and don't care about the stops :)

we are at war without stops!!!

They say the quid is kaput, so you'll burn it without checking the information :) And rejoice in your poverty for what? But the quid is kaput :)) Hey people... The end of unemployment, so what next? Who says it got bigger? Have you personally checked? Guys, do not trade the news if you have more emotion than wit. You may get used to losing even on the demo version, or you'll blame the brokerage company for getting angry at every little thing :)

Buy while it's cheap!

Forexai >> :
You will be told that the quid is kaput and you will burn it without checking the information :) and rejoice in your poverty for what? But the quid is kaput :)) Hey people... The end of unemployment and what next? Who said it was higher? Have you personally checked? Do not trade on the news if you have more passion than intelligence.

Good for you. They are right. But they are understandable) Everybody was swearing at Elliot, and now they are sitting in the bays.) I'm making a pretty good move right now. And I never put any stops.)

it's too early to buy on H4 divergence is not formed...