EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 685

Helex >> :

The system works on everything that moves in the market, only the spread may discourage, and here the spread is less, but I did not go to the sell because "no price" for 5 minutes and the movement was great, what to say the movement only grannies under the porch have not figured out the Japanese. I bow deeply and fold my hands in respect to the mongoloids with different eye proportions, not like the Europeans.

>> Do you think we'll go to the buy?

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

Do you think we should go to the buy?

I'm kind of playing the overnight losses on the bay, so I'm counting on it for now. But there should be a hump.

Is the panic false after all? Is the eu still rising?

Oh, man, I must be in therapy. I'm already squeezing profitable orders just to keep them down. They're multiplying like rabbits. I won't live that long, Soros will kill me like a competitor.

gip >> :
Man, I must be in therapy. I'm already squeezing the profit orders just to keep them down. They're multiplying like rabbits. I ain't gonna live that long, Soros is gonna kill me.

Nice work. :)))

gip писал(а) >>
Oh shit, I should probably get some help. I'm already squeezing profitable orders just to make them less. And they're multiplying like rabbits. I can't live like this much longer, Soros is gonna kill me.

for a change, just suppress the losing ones...

My system once failed throughout the market, one order opened at each pair ))) so in 5 min 300 quid came out, despite the fact that the starting spread ate 250

Helex >> :

The system works on everything that moves in the market, only the spread can scare off, and here the spread is less, but I still did not go to the sell because "no price" for 5 minutes and the movement was super, what can I say traffic only grannies under the porch have not figured out the Japanese.

It reminds me that you can fuck everything that moves

this instrument has the liquidity of an australian but the potential return is fucked up

and secondly it is not clear on what indicators to follow the dynamics

The big moment now is either a rebound or a pass to the ladies.

bank писал(а) >>

it reminds me that you can fuck anything that moves

firstly, it has the same liquidity as the aussie, but the potential return is fucked up

and secondly, it's not clear what indicators we need to follow the dynamics

If you do not understand it, it does not mean that others do not understand it.

"Fuck everything that moves." Yes, using this very phrase, I built my sentence, respected teachers of Russian language with the correct proportions of the eyeballs. Did I pass the entrance exam? You can trade all over the market now, thank you.

Helex >> :

I'm kind of playing the night's losses on the bai, so I'm counting on him for now. But the hump should be there.

I've been sitting all day catching short moves, made a lot... but I lost a little bit more... I sat there thinking where the wave would go, I listened to you, got into buy, I didn't have to stay long and got a deuce...

115758782009.11.27 17:40buy1.00eurusd1.495410.000000.000002009.11.27 17:421.496720.000.000.00131.00

can't bring myself to stay in one direction for long today, trader's itch + uncertainty or something....