EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 611

bot closes yesterday's bai, already on the plus side...

OlegTs >> :
bot closes yesterday's bai, already on the plus side...

Does your bot work on pullbacks?

The first sell has gone

Fraktal >> :

Do you have a bot running on kickbacks?

No, it works in the channel, sell or buy, it is defined by two trend indicators on D1 and M1, pending orders are placed by a grid with a certain number of points. My open orders are not deleted when I'm in red, SL is not present, only TP. Only non-perspective ones that leave the channel are closed in negative...

OlegTs писал(а) >>

No, we work in a channel, sell or buy, the two trend indicators on D1 and M1 define it, the pending orders are set in a grid with a certain number of pips. My open orders in red are not deleted, SL is not present, only TP. I close only unpromising ones which leave the channel...

This is the right approach, but it may be bad for you...

OlegTs писал(а) >>

No, we work in a channel, sell or buy, the two trend indicators on D1 and M1 define it, the pending orders are set in a grid with a certain number of pips. My open orders are not deleted when I'm in red, SL is not present, only TP. Only non-perspective ones that leave the channel are closed in negative ...

>> Grider?

Helex >> :

Correct approach, but can be a let down...

Agreed, really doesn't like sudden long moves, turkeys lag as always...

If you stomp around 200-300 pips, it works perfectly, because it does not care where to move, there is always something to close....

OlegTs писал(а) >>

define the two trend indicators on D1 and M1,

Can you share the indicators, for analysis.

sever29 >> :

>> grider?

maybe, and what is a grider, explain...

In general, a normal downward channel has been formed, we seem to be calmly going to the upper boundary now.

The normal price parity has finally been achieved. In other words, we will not go to 1.8 and probably will not fall to 1.4. By the end of the year, the dollar falls seasonally, as usual, that is why the global direction is still to the upside. And plus the economic recovery is slow. And the Fed is not going to change policy. So Nikt Nikolai is right.