EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 578

For example, MAZDA traded euriks in Germany and took them to Japan. They started selling on the market when the yen was cheaper.

EricGR >> :
By the way I don't like this southbound movement, USA today where do they think to go? because I have -25pts (4 decimal places) any advice?

I told you there would be a march to the south )) I was laughed at by all. I won't give any advice or I'll be the last one standing. Conclusions...

EricGR писал(а) >>

Looks like your trip went through, so congratulations.

Not yet, but the robot doesn't get upset ))))

Sta2066 >> :
I have real money too. But that is not the point. Guys work with 6 digits. Or is it the difference between demos? I do not remember mine. Some people measure in centimetres, others in millimetres. They say only 10.120, etc. They invented speedy suicide.

I do not understand a thing, but kazhiz something clever, can you tell me more about it or give me a link?

forcegrid >> :

>> Somebody advise me a financial institution with real currency trading without requotes, with connection to ECM and with the possibility to trade on Sundays.

Come on :))) you want to trade XXX trillion dollars?!!! Get your own "Fininstitutes" and you'll be happy!!! >>)) don't worry about it...

Skymaster >> :

I told you there'd be a camping trip down south.) I got laughed at by all of you. Don't give me advice or I'll be the last man standing. You do the math...

come on, no offence you, I haven't seen the potential of this hike, but it all looks like there's one... laughed at... you just said it without justifying it!

The funny thing is, I was sitting there thinking about when to enter the market... and I got close to the peak and it went down... It's a shame... 25-30 ppts that could have been good money + had entered the market to go north, it would have been a good gain in ppts))))

EricGR писал(а) >>
By the way I don't like this move south, USA today where do they think to go? because I have -25pts (4 decimal places) any advice?

25p is better than 250

If the EUR breaks through 1.4855, we buy our shorts and boots, we will fall and we will not see any new highs this year :)

cr0ss >> :
if the eu breaks through 1.4855, we will buy our shorts and boots, we will fall and we will not see any new highs this year :)

spit)))

Stop swinging your sword. 20 pt doesn't make a difference.