EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 576

OlegTs писал(а) >>

I agree by all means, I prefer D1, there was only one misstep at the beginning of December 2008 when euro went up and then went down, but one cannot make much money on many-month orders ;(

I agree, keep the order till the min/max of the 2nd wave and not further, and even then it may result in breakeven. This may be used when the counter-trend has hit a peak...

Who's really trading on the real side here? I see only forecasts and demos ...

I have the real thing.

forcegrid >> :
Who really trades on the real account? I see only forecasts and demos...

What do you mean by real? 10 quid is real too.

Norod, does this thread have a moderator? Why don't you clean it up? It's about to be 600 pages long.) What's the point?)

and where are you going with this? Is there a cool enough crowd around here? Is there any point in listening?

forcegrid >> :
Who's the one who really trades here? I see only forecasts and demos...

I'm a live trader.

In general EUR/USD might go down again :o)

Skymaster >> :

I trade on the real.

I think the EUR/USD is going down again :o)

The usual waves, do you see what is going down on the chart or from the current position?

forcegrid >> :
Who really trades on the real account? I see only forecasts and demos...

also real

EricGR >> :

normal waves, do you see that breaking down the chart or from the current position?

From the current situation. Especially in Europe there have been repeated statements this month that a strong euro could lead to a catastrophe in the European economy. Do you think Europeans will hold on to the Euro after saying that? ;о)