EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 534

So how much already today, my advisor has put bystops, I also think that the quid will fall and fall some more, but not confidently. But this is for the future, we will see the results in Mon. At least 1.5 will be either rise or fall, I think the question will be solved next week. And for today it's all over.

I make a correction, buy is also cancelled, so it is uncertain, I think it will take a long time in Mon.

Helex >> :

So is that not enough to knock the stops down or should I say chemically physical? For those who thought the move downwards the pair went from the low of the day to the high of the day in just over an hour, many have stalled the selves or am I wrong?

ps Just a hundred pips... notice that this pair has been trading in a similar range every second day this year, analytical, analytical, cybernetic, cybernetic, economical, economical, metaphysical, metaphysical, etc..

I don't know, I've only seen one buy signal today for myself quite small. And it's not every other day you see such a Volume, even on Friday.

In general, this pair is not a promising one for trading, but the Japanese are going to attack the USD, next week, and if the EUR joins in, it will be a good fight, I would say a beating.

Helex >> :
Here's the Japanese chalking up the quid, next week, you could get some rewards,

>> where's this coming from?

Veronika писал(а) >>

Where do these assumptions come from?

From the market situation, but that does not mean that you have to run to the market, I'm talking about general trends. I don't take any responsibility for my decisions. I am in the upper descending corridor, reversal pattern around 89.45, rise in oil, GBP, gold, pound, and euro, end of correction in the pair, strong uptrend in the daily indicators, we have faith, Jesus, packet of cigarettes, plane ticket, bright future...

'The South' has been put off - and rightly so. ;)

Maybe by Christmas?

Decided to refresh the old "childish" drawings.

EURGBP Sorento 21.10.2009 23:07

AUDUSD

24.10.2009 18:12

USDJPY

EURJPY 25.10.2009 03:24

;)

a lot of evidence suggests that the train to the "south" will leave on 16.11.09...

Many things indicate that the market is hungry. The market is still hungry and therefore a strong move upwards for GBR/USD with a pullback with new targets. EUR/USD - growth with deceptive moves. Maybe they will bleed by the 16th.

The pound I see it like this. H4. But I would refrain from trading for now, until clarification....