EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 514

Comment from the DBS feed:

//-----------------------------------------
The attention of market participants has now shifted to the Bank of England meeting, which will end at 12.00 GMT, and the European Central Bank /ECB/ meeting, which will end at 12.45 GMT. Although both European central banks are expected to leave their key interest rates unchanged, traders' attention is focused on whether the Bank of England will announce an increase in the size of its asset purchase programme.
Economists polled by Dow Jones expect the Bank of England may decide to increase its asset purchase programme by £50bn to £225bn. According to some traders, the pound and the euro may get some respite if the scale of this program increase fails to meet expectations and raises expectations of a slow UK economic recovery. In that case, the euro/yen could rise to 135.00 and the euro/dollar pair could reach 1.5000 in the short term. The pound/yen and the pound/dollar could rise to 152.00 and 1.6700 respectively.
At the same time, other traders expect an increase in the size of the Bank of England's asset purchase program and believe that the euro/yen pair will drop to 133.00 and the euro/dollar pair to 1.4600. At the same time,the pound/yen and pound/dollar pairs will probably decline to 147.00 and 1.6300 respectively.

Oh, shit... well the news is either all bad or all good.... :)

Yes, the poundbucks is a very good bet for a sub. But, the Bank of England's decision could send the trend north as well. and then it would be the 3rd wave up on my markup. But, personally, I'm leaning towards selling the pound. White dots on the H4 marking mark the key objectives of the fall. If we pass the first one, we will go to the second one and the second one will go to the third one. And then, the pound may really be at 1.6300.

P.s. I can't say anything about the eu yet.

rid писал(а) >>

Economists polled by Dow Jones expect the Bank of England may decide to increase its asset purchase programme by £50bn to £225bn. According to some traders, the pound and the euro may get some respite if the scale of this programme increase fails to meet expectations and raises expectations of a slow UK economic recovery. In that case, the euro/yen could rise to 135.00 and the euro/dollar pair could reach 1.5000 in the short term. Pairs pound/yen and pound/dollar may rise to 152.00 and 1.6700 respectively.
However,other traders expect an increase in the Bank of England's asset purchase program and believe that the euro/yen will fall to 133.00 and the euro/dollar to 1.4600. Meanwhile, the pound/yen and pound/dollar pairs will probably drop to 147.00 and 1.6300 respectively.

Which option do we choose? Or do we mold the pivots around the edges and wait?

I don't read the news in the trader, I don't read it here, it's spam.

Helex >> :
I don't read the news in the trader, I don't read it here, spam.

Why spam? The comment clearly defines the targets. And after the news " about the increase in the asset acquisition programme..." depending on the size of the "increase..." one can roughly outline the targets towards which the price will go.

You have a lot to lose by giving up such fundamental reasoning - "you can't spoil porridge with butter...".

There will definitely be sacrifices today :) Cthulhu is crawling, traders are hiding in their holes. Exchange rate retreats to cautious positions.

The pound was buying on the rise. It's not a good idea to draw to the desired result. You can draw, but the EUR will continue to rise.

eurjpy uje do 133 doshol

Sta2066 >> :
Pound was buying on the rise. It's not a good idea to draw to the desired result.

I don't have to draw. Whatever you say....