EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 465

rid писал(а) >>

Just something to think about.

This was the intraday market forecast yesterday morning on the DOW feed:

EUR/USD during the day: The Relative Strength Index /RSI/ is showing a declining divergence and the pair should decline to the next support. Short positions below 1.4880 with targets at 1.477 and 1.4720 are recommended.
>British Pound/U.S. Dollar pair during the day: The Relative Strength Index /RSI/ has broken down the rising trend line and the pair should decline. Short positions below 1.6600 with targets of 1.6475 and 1.6410 are recommended

//-----------------------------------------------------

Interestingly, by the "end of the day" the forecast for both (or both ?) pairs was confirmed with accuracy, almost to the point...

And what do you think this could mean ???

Do you think that the market is "led" with unclear objectives?

You think it's all a crook's trick?

No. I am "pursuing" my petty, down-to-earth rationales, not thinking about the global "scams" by certain market makers.

I have been strictly following the intraday recommendations of the DOW feed for the past few weeks and have found that the vast majority of such predictions come true with satisfactory accuracy!

True !!!

We'll have to pay attention.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

I'm just curious - who are you talking to? And what exactly were you trying to say? :0)

It's Bernanke he.... he's just saying.

If it breaks through 1.4858 on Mon without dropping below the low of 1.4682, a further rise to 1.52 is very likely. Otherwise any rise is a channel correction with a downward slope

SProgrammer >> :

I'm just curious - who are you talking to? And what exactly were you trying to say? :0)

:0)

I, too, am curious to respond to someone who hasn't bothered to realise - both the title of the thread and the content of the post.

Sorento wrote >>

The situation does indeed look like the "south" is waiting and it's time to go!

But, to me, another wave upwards is more likely. The $85/bbl target has not been reached and the IMF has not yet sold gold...

So, it looks like it's too soon to head south until gold hits the 1140 low.

And time will judge. ;)

(Error: 1140 reads 1104 :) (01/11/2009 )

Funny))))

And it is nice to be addressed to you. ;)

The content of what has been said is clear - until these two events occur, in my opinion, a total reversal should not be expected.

Moreover, the first event is a minimum of 1104 in gold. (Thanks to you for noticing the typo - thank you)

And the second event is one of two: oil at 85 and above and/or the IMF selling some of the gold allocated from reserves to finance aid to the developing countries.

So what could be unclear here?

And the graph of a possible Eurodollar corridor is given in strict accordance with the topic of the thread,

and continues to accompany the forecast p.402 and 399.

Sorento >>: При чём, первое событие - минимум 1104 по золоту. (Благодаря Вам заметил опечатку - спасибки)

А вот второе событие - одно из двух: нефть 85 и выше и/или продажа МВФ части выделенного из запасов золота на финансирование помощи развивающимся странам.

Does gold or oil rule?

How about DOU?

I thought I'd give it a try...

Here's what I got.

childish drawings to build a troch.

Can I do it here?

А? GIP!

;)

Galina >> :

And what do you think that would mean?

You think the market is "led" for some obscure purpose?

Do you think it's all a scam for crooks?

A little more information. (Please, do not consider it advertising)

In a well-known (Russian-language) book it is clearly stated that prices in the market are formed by global banking consortia:

"That's why ... and does not work Williams' indicator MARKET INDEX (MFI), based on changes in the volume of transactions, time, and minimum price changes, or rather speaks the truth, then blatantly lies. Due to the very reasons, which we have analyzed: the consortium of banks moves the currency to where it needs, but not to the place, where traders open their deals, forming a volume, displayed on the screen. That's why traders lose on Bill Williams' MFI indicator
* Bill Williams himself claims that it is impossible to work in Forex on his trading system" (c)

//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read the book with great interest. I do not regret I spent time on it. I got a lot of useful information.

In addition, I personally made sure that the book is banned on all forums of the most famous DCs operating in our former empire:

"About the fate of this book... A separate book could be written about its fate. A book about how ..... and why it was banned for reading by more than 40 brokers and dealing centres in Russia and in the world ..... " (с)

As recently as a week ago, I was discussing on the BROKO forum about trading methods and in the dialogue I posted an innocuous link to a "purely technical" chapter of this book on intraday trading. After 25-30 min my post was already deleted. Ok, - not banned yet. On other In other DC-forums they mercilessly ban just for a mentioning of this book title (see the foreword, book 1).

//-----------------------------------------

Actually, I was interested initially in the description of the DLO tape and the curious interpretation of the current information on the tape. If you're interested, here's a link to a chapter from this book - About the Dow Jones Newswire

I hope the post doesn't get deleted and (much less) banned from here...

rid >> :

A little more information. (Please do not consider it an advertisement)

A well-known (Russian-language) book clearly states that it is the global banking consortiums which form market prices:

"That's why ... and does not work Williams' indicator MARKET INDEX (MFI), based on changes in the volume of transactions, time, and minimum price changes, or rather speaks the truth, then blatantly lies. Due to the very reasons, which we have analyzed: the consortium of banks moves the currency to where it needs, but not to the place, where traders open their deals, forming a volume, displayed on the screen. That's why traders lose on Bill Williams' MFI indicator
* Bill Williams himself claims that it is already impossible to work in Forex on his trading system" (c)

//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read the book with great interest. I do not regret I spent time on it. I got a lot of useful information.

In addition, I personally made sure that the book is banned on all forums of the most renowned DCs operating in our former empire:

"About the fate of this book... One could write a separate book. A book about how ..... and why it was banned for reading by more than 40 brokers and dealing centres in Russia and in the world ..... " (с)

As recently as a week ago, I was discussing on the BROKO forum about trading methods and in the dialogue I posted an innocuous link to a "purely technical" chapter of this book on intraday trading. After 25-30 min my post was already deleted. Ok, - not banned yet. On other In other DC-forums they mercilessly ban just for a mentioning of this book title (see the foreword, book 1).

//-----------------------------------------

Actually, I was interested initially in the description of the DOW ribbon and the curious interpretation of the current information on the ribbon. For those interested, here's a link to a chapter from this book - About the Dow Jones Newswire

I hope the post doesn't get deleted and (much less) banned from here...

Thanks, Reid. The book is interesting indeed.