EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 456

torgash писал(а) >>

Don't be nervous.

think about the fact that you're probably not the only one in the longs

Why are you so nervous?)

The Euro will go up in a few days :)

You know how fast we fall, but it's harder to go up :)

break писал(а) >>

And there is an opinion, and not without reason, that trading on small TFs is trading market noise.

I can assume that you have a small deposit that is not ready to withstand large drawdowns associated with higher TFs.

If correct analysis of the chart gives exact confirmation then even a small deposit allows making good profit.

But it is more important to play in terms of 1/10 of a deposit as a maximum, then the profit will not grow much and will not have large losses...

It's not the deposit that counts, it's the right forecast and trading strategy...

Galina писал(а) >>

Why are you so nervous :)

In a little while the Euro will turn upwards :)

You know how fast we go down, but it is harder to go up :)

I am absolutely calm...

And you are wrong about the fall.

surely everyone knows that currencies are quoted in Pairs, we are not in a stock market

What is falling fast? the euro? or the dollar? what if the eurobucks and poundbucks fall and the euro pound also falls? so the concept of "falling faster than rising" is not really relevant IMHO

The level of risk everyone chooses for themselves.

And in fact the size of the deposit does not affect the time frame on which you trade.

When I first got into forex I also thought that if I didn't have much money I should trade on small timeframes.

I have a few lost depots and realized that small timeframes are not for me.

Now I trade on daily timeframes with the same depo, it works out better.

And on the one-minute charts my Robat is working :).

So, I'm fully diversified :).

The main thing is to trade carefully and calmly.

The main thing is to return the market to the full balance.

Less nerves, less risk, less reckless actions, and as a consequence more money :).

Here's the wind it's the DAX

so the notion of "falling faster than growing" is not really relevant to the currency IMHO

I guess so :)

It's just that I'm also a stock trader :))))

Well, who will give a prediction for the American session. How do we end the week?

gip писал(а) >>
Am I nervous? No, I'm asking what are you yelling about? If you shit your pants, this is a different forum. Here it's either facts or calmly state your assumptions.

hmmm... the facts

i have enough of my traded eurobucks calls falling apart....

i don't want to convince anyone that the eu is falling down everyone has his own opinion

Fine, shout it like this: "I've got SOLD OUT COLLS!!!", then it will be clear to everyone.