EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 393

oil писал(а) >>
I dont know what the next step is to see the future of mankind )>> Well last night China news are out and eurobucks is down 80pts. why is it down 80pts?

I hit the bottom of the channel and went up, read my previous posts, I was talking about the level of 1.495 before it happened... Yes, my mistake was 7 pips ))), but I don't trade on this pair, that's why I didn't go into details, and 7 pips is even ridiculous. The next step is to see the future of human destinies ))))

Helex >> :

>> I wonder why I'm wearing this helmet and riding a horse.

>> I don't believe it.

at 4:00 CET the news on china came out and started falling - why?

oil писал(а) >>

I don't ask such questions, I don't know why, the main thing is to see and warn him, a set of indicators, formulas, advisers help to orient in the market to determine where the price moves, why I don't ask the question ((( so it must, probably.

oil >> :
For example last night the news on China came out and Eurobucks went down by 80p how do the levels explain why 80?

The levels themselves do not explain anything. The levels are the accumulation of orders. Everything depends on the instantaneous volume of aggregate orders. Who was able to anticipate or calculate it, who measured it in time, that is the winner.

Tuesday at 2:30pm important US news came out and started falling about 90p - why?

what is the use of levels if they don't know how much to take profit after the news?

oil писал(а) >>

The market is, as you put it, a gamut of factors and a single news item has a very conditional influence on a system with many factors. We should treat it that way and not think that a single news item will push the market, but when these news reach a critical summation, like before the crisis, It started with a simple 4-fold increase in food prices in underdeveloped countries, ie waste products started to move up, but it can not be, as in the body can not exist only brain cells or only muscle tissue, ie not everyone can be rich - a simple formula. Who will build houses then? Rubbish collection? Bananas to grow etc. there has to be a balance in one organism as well as in the world economy.

It's time to sell.

Helex >> :

The market is, as you put it, a gamut of factors and a single news item has a very conditional influence on a system with many factors. We should treat it that way and not think that a single news item will push the market, but when these news reach a critical summation, like before the crisis, It started with a simple 4-fold increase in food prices in underdeveloped countries, ie waste products started to move up, but it can not be, as in the body can not exist only brain cells or only muscle tissue, ie not everyone can be rich - a simple formula. Who will build houses then? Rubbish collection? Bananas to grow, etc. There has to be a balance both in one organism and in the world economy.

It's clear that there are important news and unimportant news.

that's why i specifically gave an example where 7 different indicators for china were released simultaneously

the levels do not know when and what news are released and do not know when and how much oil and metals the Chinese will buy.

so the predictive value of levels and waves is next to nothing

they don't know when the news is out and they don't know when china will buy oil or metals so the predictive value of levels and waves is next to nothing :) : it means the technical analysis is better to follow the market and to predict with real data

oil >> :

it's clear to a horse that ....

...technical analysis is more suitable for following the market...

Golden words!