EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 373

I myself have been waiting for three days...

forte928 >> :

>> I've been waiting for three days myself.

Ah, that's why we're not growing. You're already targeting sales.

forte928, if we go down, what is your goal?

GBPUSD targets over the next 1-3 weeks 1.67 1.68

Veronika писал(а) >>

Do you think it's going to go to 1.498? It's strong resistance.

This is not resistance but a forthcoming breakthrough like a knock on the door, when there is a reversal everything happens quickly, and here it is not resistance but not a willingness of the market to move on, but the fourth usually a breakthrough

Helex >> :

This is not resistance but a forthcoming breakthrough like a knock on the door, when there is a reversal everything happens quickly, and here it is not resistance but not a willingness of the market to move on, but the fourth usually a breakthrough

I think there will be a candlestick to 1.5 and a bit higher, but it is unlikely to go further, at least for now

Veronika писал(а) >>

I think there will be a candle to 1.5 and a bit higher, but it is unlikely to go further, at least for now

In the next 10 days 1.515 is a very high probability

:) Hey! You midnighters! I was snoring at 23, good thing I closed my sell...

I think today we break through 1.5 to about 20-50 and go down to 1.47 for a week and a half, and then maybe go to 1.515

I have a gut feeling the Eurobucks will go to 1.55 and maybe even higher........ What do you think?

cr0ss писал(а) >>

:) Hey! You midnighters! I was snoring at 23, good thing I closed my sell...

I think today we break through 1.5 to about 20-50 and go down to 1.47 for a week and a half, and then maybe go to 1.515

i have a strong gut feeling that the eurobucks will go all the way to 1.55, maybe even higher........ what do you think?

I see 1.525 as a maximum, time will tell.

It is likely to be higher, a global appreciation of the dollar before the interest rate hike is unlikely.