EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 371

Veronika писал(а) >>
I just opened up to sell.

Bravely, I'm not going all the way to 1.515.

rid >> :

Dow tape comment on the pound:

October 19. /Dow Jones/. The British pound/US dollar pair reached a session high of 1.6315 after small stop orders triggered when it broke 1.63......

The next resistance on the pair is around 1.6370, with trendline resistance at 1.64 and 1.6455.

Dow's prediction is confirmed. Curiously enough, the Dow's feed before this comment was openly recommending buying the pound from 1.6235 (I bought bylimit) at lunchtime (price was going down).

Helex >> :

Bravely, I'm not going all the way to 1.515.

It's not the first time we collect stops and go back, and then 1.52 is not terrible for the deposit, there is still for the sell if anything.

I can see, my friends, that we are moving smoothly towards the final. Brent stands at 77 and is just about to reach 80. The Euro pound is stomping around before a rush up to 1.50 and the Poundbucks is just moving towards 1.66. How about today, eh? What time's the head of the P&B speaking?

rid писал(а) >>

The Dow's prediction is confirmed. Interestingly, at lunchtime (price was going down) before this comment on the Dow's feed there was an open recommendation to buy the pound from 1.6235 (I bought bylimit).

Is this your advisor or a folk creation?

The main faggot has spoken out. There is only one news story left today

19.10.2009 21:00:00 Housing Market Index USA October 19 20

When is it coming down already?

Helex >> :

Is that your counsellor or is it folk art?

Murray's indicator. (It's better to work with it only on eurusd. Only!)

Files:

I think the euro is going to roll back down

rid писал(а) >>

Murray's indicator. (It should only be used on eurusd. Only!)

>> Isn't it in the sourcebook?

there is... only the letters are different :)
Files: