EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 368

Intraday I might be, but it will be a weakly directional movement

Krotu писал(а) >>

I wrote on Friday - Maybe the Eurofoon will go up to 0,95 - Now the Eurofoon is just starting to go up. Then the GBP will go down and the EUR could go as high as 1.5050.

I do not know what you do, but my test was winning.

Decided to delete my post. I think the most reasonable is to place pending orders on GBP above 1.6405 with 1.6550-1.66 as target and down below 1.62 with 1.58 as target. And for the Eurofound, we can go "hands-off" up at 0.95 with a stop below 0.9090

Actually the pound is pointing downwards and its movement on H4 and H1 complement each other

forte928 >> :

Actually the pound is pointing downwards and its movement on H4 and H1 complement each other

What are your downside targets for the Poundbucks ?

On M15 there is still a target of 1.6195, M30 gives a point of 1.6190 but this move will be held with upward deviations.

forte928 >> :

on M15 there is still a target of 1.6195, M30 gives a point of 1.6190 but this move will go with upward deviations.

Do you have any predictions for EUR/USD? Let it be your personal opinion! It is weighty for me.

muzaboss писал(а) >>

Do you have any forecasts for EUR/USD? Let it be your personal opinion! For me it is weighty.

I cannot give advices, I only give recommendations. The decision has to be made by you.

My opinion is that the practical move upwards is exhausted today. There is only a small possible move upwards but it will not be significant...

The next expected achievement point is 1.4815-.14810, I will show you the pictures later.

slightly modified forecast shows that the move downwards will go to 1.4871 - this point is a consolidation point for

Lower indicator is a bit modified CCI.

Dow's tape comment on the pound:

October 19. /Dow Jones/. The British pound/US dollar pair reached a session high of 1.6315 after small stop orders triggered when it broke 1.63......

The next resistance on the pair is around 1.6370, with trendline resistance at 1.64 and 1.6455.

Aleh your favourite pound will fall for about an hour then go up...