EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 347

forte928, do you have any goals for today?

My only goal is to finish the chart management of the order management indicator, there is only debugging left...And so basically after the up move on M30 the main move will be directed downwards H4 has gone off the scale...so the main move is directed downwards .

the first target is 1.4878

the figure shows that the price has exceeded the threshold of the green line slope, this is one of the signs of pullback and this pullback will be at the point of blue line slope line. the lower indicator shows the beginning of the pullback, because there was a strong accumulation - the threshold level exceeded 20 on geGSVShift and 70 on geGSVOsc

Look at this level on the story a year ago. It's not really important, but it might give you an idea.

Look at the charts of the previous round levels 1.47, 1.48

Any thoughts?

In principle on the H4 another level of 1.4823 is emerging which is quite significant in terms of reaching...

There, that's better. But not quite there. For the price to reach this level, there must be intermediate moves. How can it get there?

gip писал(а) >>
There, that's better.

>>))

I won't say it any other way. I'm not looking at that 4823 there, that would be seriously too much. The question is: how do you see things developing if we start to work out that round level of 1.49?

One of the reliable levels is 1.4958 and then the reversal...and the directionality of the current wave coincides...

All this confirms that the movement will go up on the M15 TF, then there will be a move downwards, about which I wrote earlier...

As I was writing there was a pullback from the line 1.4947 - this is normal as this line is a current of pullbacks and consolidation in this section of the move.