EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 346

I think that the EUR will go up to 1.53-1.54 for about two and a half months and in the beginning of January a pullback to 1.44 and maybe even to 1.41 will start.

The upward movement is slow, creeping, with almost no pullback. So it's a long time coming, someone is quietly dumping the quid on all fronts so as not to spook it...

It's been leaking for a long time... and indeed on all fronts...

That's the answer to the question "Who are the bastards?". They're the ones who are dumping billions of dollars.

Everyone is dumping the quid. The quid was the single currency of settlement, everybody had it. The quid was a reserve currency and was popular because of the weakness of national currencies.

I can tell from the people around me, everyone has shifted their savings from the quid to either rubles or euros.

gip >> :

Everyone is dumping the quid. The quid was the single currency of settlement, everybody had it. The quid was a reserve currency and was popular because of the weakness of national currencies.

I can tell by the people around me, everyone's converted their savings from quid to either rubles or euros.

Come on... Rubles, comrades, everybody into rubles!

(quietly filling up on quid)

Here was the forecast, by the way:

NikT_58 19.08.2009 14:25

Обратите внимание на то что все (почти все) ждут волны (второй) кризиса.
А кого обувать, если все готовы тоесть вышли, а?
Нет ребята такого не бывает.
ДОУ в 10000, а там поглядим.

Here comes the correction, from the weekly target.

Alexan >> :

It's been leaking for a long time... and indeed on all fronts...

That's the answer to the question "Who are the bastards?". They're the ones who are dumping billions of dollars.

>> that's right -- they've been draining it since the beginning of the year.

so buy trades priority!

break писал(а) >>
Here comes the correction, from the weekly target.

This is a correction from the day's target...