EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 334

forte928 писал(а) >>

Then don't be a crowd... Galina made a recommendation, not advice... So it's up to your conscience...

Yeah, it's okay, it was a mini deposit of only 200 bucks. 2 big depots, I don't trust any advice, only my system.

Show me a picture of the system...what's going on today is described on page 331...

Pitbull >> :

Yeah, it was nothing, it was a mini experimental deposit of only 200 bucks. I don't trust any tips, only my system.

>> GALYA !!!!!!! He's got money ! 8))))

Krotu писал(а) >>

GARY !!!!!!! He's got money ! 8))))

Huh... Stop laughing! :))))) Spare the man. >> he's a funny guy :)))

Guys, the DPO on M1 has drawn a flag with a 10,000 target. Let's buckle our trousers and fly up to 1.50 !

forte928 писал(а) >>
Show me a picture of the system...what is happening today is described on page 331...

>> you for me?

forte928 писал(а) >>
Show me a picture of the system...what is happening today is described on page 331...

I won't show you the picture, but if you look at your weekly chart, where it's not clear, I have a short to 1.4580

Pitbull писал(а) >>

I will not show you the picture, but if you look at your weekly chart, where the confusion is, I have a short to 1.4580.

There is a consolidation level at 1.4851, so the price will fluctuate in this area 2 days.

Pitbull >> :

On your advice, I met Uncle Kolya, who brought a fat moose with him :) One depot lost :( all the hard-earned money. Careful with your comments if you're not sure of the outcome. After all, the crowd is coming for advice....

:) She's the one who asked Niroba for advice and recommended it here. So all claims to Niroba ' Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method)':)

This is how deals are made